• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

popped my infection cherry

Raped Ape

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
boy does this suck

not really sure how it happened, I have confirmed it is not the gear, most likely poor injection technique

Damn bro that sucks sorry to hear that I don't have OCD but when it comes to pinning everything has to be right and extra clean.. Hope everything turns out ok

I spray my counter top with peroxide when i prep! I'm super paranoid about everything! Bro, that sucks! How did you know that you had an infection? Sometimes I get blood drip that looks black almost........

as did i a few weeks ago. not nearly as bad though. mine was in the tricep area and only just under the skin. just went to the doc and got a 10 day script of keflex and it cleared right up

Jeeeeez....hope all is well brother.

This is why I have a bottle of amoxicillin and penicillin chilling in my cabinet right now. Haven't had to use either though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

That happened on my first pin, I was afraid to try my quads for the next 8 weeks. Couldn't hardly walk for 3 days.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
I can not see the lump or infection site 100% Hope you be ok soon know this sucks,,... I have been pinning many dif UG brands but never had that problem..

I can not see the lump or infection site 100% Hope you be ok soon know this sucks,,... I have been pinning many dif UG brands but never had that problem..

yes the abcess was very deep I guess and 10 cm long, I saw it clear as day on the ultrasound and I am almost sure it wasnt the gear, I have pinned that vial at least 10 times and so did my gym partner and he pinned them after my infection after I strongly urged him not to and nothing. after pinning everyday I guess I just got kind of lazywith washing my hands and I pin after the gym

Good pics. At least they didnt have to do any carving.

yes no serious carving but the did sew this hose to my muscle which hurts like a mofo
Probably immuno compromised.

explain more

Is that your leg swollen?

my quads are tree stumps normally but yes it was pretty swollen

So what can it be if its not the gear ?

yes the abcess was very deep I guess and 10 cm long, I saw it clear as day on the ultrasound and I am almost sure it wasnt the gear, I have pinned that vial at least 10 times and so did my gym partner and he pinned them after my infection after I strongly urged him not to and nothing. after pinning everyday I guess I just got kind of lazywith washing my hands and I pin after the gym

Just a theory, but the vial may have been infected at some point with a non-sterile needle that touched something else (anything at all, really) before drawing. A tiny amount of pathogens shouldn't hurt since we "infect" ourselves every time we pin -- alcohol swabs don't kill off 100% of what's on our skin, but it's a very small amount. The problem in the vial is that it's a free-for-all environment without competition or white blood cells and a miniscule introduction of bacteria can blossom into a full on petri dish of infectious crap in a few days or weeks, and the next time you pin you're in trouble. You were sharing this with your friend? Was his attention to hygiene as good as yours?

Vials that get re-use like this have to be treated extra carefully.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by colochine
"Probably immuno compromised."

explain more

He's saying you have AIDS. :)

do you ever reuse pins or syringes?

what is your method for injecting?

Damn.. scary shit...

Keep us updated so we can avoid this

Back