• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

started nolva today

88HerculesGenes88

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was on my first cycle ever which consisted of test & tren , tren ended at 8 weeks and test went on for two more, been about 2 weeks since last pin & I've felt so tired lately, kept all my strength but lost drive and just 4 pounds, started nolva pct today & all of a sudden I feel like I'm back on cycle. Is this normal, is this just in my head?? Either way I'm happy & how many months should I wait to cycle again??

Damn little bro, you sure? Doesn't seem that long ago, but that's what happens when you get old! You had tren in there? Hardcore for a first! Nolva all you doing for pct? I'm gonna say the same thing I told you a couple months ago- get your diet and training right for the next year. In that time, study your ass off. Then you will be ready.
In the mean time get some clomid going!

^^ clomid and nolva will help bro. They work great together.
Read read read. We all do even on subjects we think we got down pat.
The more you learn the easier and most importantly SAFER this will be for you.
Best of luck to ya bro!

Damn little bro, you sure? Doesn't seem that long ago, but that's what happens when you get old! You had tren in there? Hardcore for a first! Nolva all you doing for pct? I'm gonna say the same thing I told you a couple months ago- get your diet and training right for the next year. In that time, study your ass off. Then you will be ready.
In the mean time get some clomid going!

Yea I'm sure, when I first posted I was at the end of my cycle, and yup ran tren on my first dance like a crazy man, luckily my body & tren loved each other, I would love to throw in some clomid but sadly I'm broke at the moment, but so far I feel great and its only my first day of nolva, I was shut down pretty bad imo. anyways, my starting stats were 25 145 5"7 slim as hell, no fat , incline dumbell press was like 60's squats were nothing to even mention, now after ten weeks I'm at 170-175 90's on my own on incline & squats 360, not sure about my 1 rep max on anything, if I can't rep at least 5 I'm not trying, this time at least, don't wanna hurt anything. And I'm still lean as hell. but hey, all I do is eat lift research research research work & sleep, I know knowledge is power so I'm sticking around here all the time reading everything. & thank you both for the input.

Nice job 88.. 25-30 lbs in ten weeks is great. kudos for tren on 1st aas run thats a bold move. grab some clomid as soon as budget is ready. It will really help with recovery by working synergistically with nolva. good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks guys, I actually just got my CNC machining job back so I should be able to get some clomid , but what about actually reducing estrogen so I don't rebound when I finish pct??

Back