• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Short cycle thoughts

Nocode8511

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just let me co worker read Heavys thread about pyramiding cycle and Grumpys set up from HI since he is looking for a new cycle. He wants pyramid up with prop only so he can keep his cycle short. He likes the idea of only 8 weeks since he loves prop.

Cycle he came up with is...

Weeks
1 700mgs
2 700mgs
3 875mgs
4 1050mgs
5 1225mgs
6 1400mgs
7 1575mgs
8 1750mgs

Thoughts?

Prop only? That looks like an insane amount of cc's pinned daily!

Sounds extremely painful! I do like the idea of short cycles my next cycle will be a short 6-8 week run of prop and something else to see how I respond!

Yup, just prop. He has only used test and wants to stick with it. Diet is 100% spot on, and he doesnt mind pinning. If prop is made good it doesn't hurt some people. I'm running 200mgs EOD and havent had PIP yet.

I love prop too, but that sounds brutal. If it were me I would go with sustanon/omnadren instead OR maybe TIPP at 500-700 mg/wk and the rest test-prop. A lot less cc's and still fast kick in.

Holy shit...I fell terrible for his lady...hope she likes ice on her lady parts...I assurw you she will need it with that much prop.

At that amount of volume I'd go with TIPP 250 like jersey suggested. Anyway, it should be a nice pyramid run. Prop doesn't bother me too much, but damn... thats a lot of prop to pin.

8-10 week prop cycles are great. For me, I actually feel that I make better gains with prop.

I love prop too, but that sounds brutal. If it were me I would go with sustanon/omnadren instead OR maybe TIPP at 500-700 mg/wk and the rest test-prop. A lot less cc's and still fast kick in.

I would go with sustanon:.. Just pin 500mg EOD - that's s shitload of test for the average gym-rat and you're getting decent hits of short esters off the bat, with the decanoate really kicking by week 4.

IML Gear Cream!
Good Idea! You don't necessary need to use short esters for short cycles, I've just finished 6.5 weeks on
Test E&C Blend 600-1400mg/ week
Bold 700-1200mg/ week
Tbol 40-60mg/ day

Was aiming to run it for 8 weeks but decided to quit early due to a shoulder injury.

Next 7 weeks blast is gonna be on Sust, Deca, Mast !

This is interesting guys. Not try to high jack this thread but how many cc have you guys done in one shot ??
Why i asking this because we talking prop now. Done some cycles years ago with Testolic from Thailand. 100 mg prop = 2cc so i did pin 5cc eod. Thats a lot oil if you asking me. And i not know if i will do it again :-@

5mls - rotate quads and glutes, they can handle it.

I did a short blast with a heavy front load on test C and EQ and was pretty happy with the results. It kicked in pretty much immediately and I was clearing them and starting PCT before sides really went anywhere. I think I'll hit it hard for 8 weeks again next time too. Enjoyed it...

I did a short blast with a heavy front load on test C and EQ and was pretty happy with the results. It kicked in pretty much immediately and I was clearing them and starting PCT before sides really went anywhere. I think I'll hit it hard for 8 weeks again next time too. Enjoyed it...

What doses? I'm interested in EQ, just not 16wk cycles

Front load was about 2,000mg then 900wk after on the EQ. 1,000mg then 400wk test C. NPP for four weeks at 300 week for lubed joints. It just seemed more effective for me. I do get some anxiety from the EQ at higher doses, but I loved the results.

Front load was about 2,000mg then 900wk after on the EQ. 1,000mg then 400wk test C. NPP for four weeks at 300 week for lubed joints. It just seemed more effective for me. I do get some anxiety from the EQ at higher doses, but I loved the results.

You saying for this for a 4 wks cycle?

No. 8 weeks. I just didn't have enough NPP to run through the whole cycle so I used it towards the end (last two weeks) as the weights got heavier and then into the two weeks while the longer esters cleared. I guess that makes it 10 weeks total. Unusual, yes. But I liked it

Last edited:
No. 8 weeks. I just didn't have enough NPP to run through the whole cycle so I used it towards the end (last two weeks) as the weights got heavier and then into the two weeks while the longer esters cleared. I guess that makes it 10 weeks total. Unusual, yes. But I liked it

Nice! 8 wks is my preferred cycle length.

IOU some reps knigglet :thumb:

I feel like 8 weeks and its just starting to get good.

True, if I don't front load... But that's also when my hairloss goes crazy. So frontloading, getting the gains, and getting out seemed to work for me. I'm going to try another nice long run in the future but my next cycle will be a short blast again

Sounds like a winner to me. Good test p doesn't bother me as long as I keep rotating pin sites. Delts burn with that much oil but it goes away after a few hours.

Lol, what compounds do you use? They have to be all short esters right?

Not always. Pin cyp 400-500 EOD with say a 1g front load works - sus works better. Backend or front end an oral although I prefer backend so I can feel how my inj are kicking in.

Check out OSL run and gun thread, along those lines.

Not always. Pin cyp 400-500 EOD with say a 1g front load works - sus works better. Backend or front end an oral although I prefer backend so I can feel how my inj are kicking in.

Check out OSL run and gun thread, along those lines.

I read that before but it was when I first started to cycle, I think. Now that I'm reading it again I like the idea a lot.

I read that before but it was when I first started to cycle, I think. Now that I'm reading it again I like the idea a lot.

It's part fatigue part sides that fk me at 8 wks - this way I'm in and out, back on cruise and maintenance.

Bro I'm 39 so maybe this style suits my age group better

It's part fatigue part sides that fk me at 8 wks - this way I'm in and out, back on cruise and maintenance.

Bro I'm 39 so maybe this style suits my age group better

How long have you been running like this?

Do we have to keep it at 6 weeks to blast through the myostatin level?

Add on: I was thinking 8 on/ 8 cruise/ 8 on with high amounts.

I gotta read through this whole tread.

Back