• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pictures from when I first started lifting

Open the picture in paint and scribble over your face. I can edit it into your post if the time window for editing has expired, or edit the pics for you.

That was the same shaving cream I used as a teenager, btw.

Open the picture in paint and scribble over your face. I can edit it into your post if the time window for editing has expired, or edit the pics for you.

That was the same shaving cream I used as a teenager, btw.

Go for it. Thanks in advance.

Yeah that stuff doesn't give me shaving bumps so I love it.

Yeah, that stuff is great. I didn't know it came in "green" flavor.

An after picture (even just 1-2 years after) would be interesting to see. Please tell me you're not wearing that ballcap anymore, Goatfish!

Just noticed this isn't my forum section, it's Tommy's call to edit your first post. I PMed him with the edited pics. They should be good enough to protect your privacy IMO.

In the past couple of months....

AE72C701-11B2-4DB8-A90B-3782DB1412A9-971-000000E123C6D51B-1.jpg

1E4EAD06-EFDE-4B08-B956-4C7D220CEEAA-971-000000DE44FEB862.jpg

In the past couple of months....

AE72C701-11B2-4DB8-A90B-3782DB1412A9-971-000000E123C6D51B-1.jpg

1E4EAD06-EFDE-4B08-B956-4C7D220CEEAA-971-000000DE44FEB862.jpg

Huge improvement, those fatceps (sorry to use the term :D) became real biceps! Where do you think you're at BF%-wise? If you haven't measured, google "body fat visual estimate" to estimate from pictures of others.

Keep with it goatfish !! Hardwork is paying off bro.

Huge improvement, those fatceps (sorry to use the term :D) became real biceps! Where do you think you're at BF%-wise? If you haven't measured, google "body fat visual estimate" to estimate from pictures of others.

Well.. right now at this very moment I'm at around 14-15. Both of those pictures are a few months old but at different time frames. The top one I'd say I was around 17-18. Bottom one probably more like ~20.

I have extremely inefficient fat cells and the most successful cut I've had knocked me down to about 9% then I just couldn't cut anymore because honestly cutting bores me to tears.

To everyone else: Thanks for the kind words, you guys make me feel very proud of myself!

I think Tommy edited your post... that's a fetching picture of you!

Lol at Rainier using the word "fetching". That's a word from a time gone by...

Rainier says he's a young guy. But in reality...View attachment 920
Dagnabbit... I've been found out! Dash it all!

Haha, I photoshopped them goatfish :D I couldn't think of anything else to replace your head with! Looks like Tommy had some problems pasting them all into your post, here they are (admire my picture editing skills):

5oQy7.jpg

vLfKG.jpg

XLMQq.jpg

Back