• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

on trt and low libido.

maximus220

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up guys I have a question? Been on trt for about 6 months my protocol is 200mg of test a week, 2000iu hcg a week and 1mg of arimidex 2x a week. So my total test in the beginning was 231 and after 3 months its was 645. Still my libido is down so for 6 weeks I added in some masteron prop 200mg a week divide up every other day. Now I know thats a low dose but just trying up my test a little more before I go back into doc at the end of next month. This is just my 2nd week of the added on masteron will this be lowering my libido? I wouldnt think so because am still running 200mg of test. Any thought s? Thanks

Glad to see somebody posted this. My trainer is in the same situation and at first I assumed estrogen levels were too high. Now after doing some research, possibly prolactin levels are too high. Only way to know for sure is a blood test.

Anybody else have this issue?

Just starting my trt so I'm interested in how this discussion plays out.
I was actually considering replacing my Test C with sustanon to see if I had better results.

Estradiol is at a 11.2? Not sure prolactin. ...could be under a different name in the test I have the first test and the last one which was taken 4 months after starting.

With the compounds your running prolactin should NOT be your problem. I think the problem comes from running your estro too low. I like to keep at mid 30's and it works out great for me. When my estro gets too low I have low libido and my joints start hurting. The Masterone will increase your sex drive like fucking mad! It will also slightly reduce you estrogen even more though. If you have a problem with testosterone aromatizing to estrogen I would strongly suggest getting off the adex because the test have proven its too strong right now with the little bit of testosterone your taking in and get some aromasin. Try taking 12.5mg of Asin everyday instead of the adex and I think you'll feel much better. Men do need estrogen too and testing in around 30 is perfectly normal

I use aromasin at 12.5 mg eod and am on 200mg ew tc. My estro is always around 29 and never over 34. Try that. My money is your estro is causing the lack of libido.

Ya my joints r killing me! So I should get off the 2mg of arimidex. I am taking 1mg twice a week. Should I stop completely with it or maybe cut back oike to .5mg twice a week totalling 1mg? Thanks for the info. Am only doing 200mg of test and 200mg of masteron right now which is a very low dose for both. I wasnt looking to do a huge cycle.

E2 seems low. Prolactin would only be an issue with Tren or something like that I believe.

E2 seems low. Prolactin would only be an issue with Tren or something like that I believe.

That is true. Any 19nor compound will cause prolactin issues (npp, deca, Tren). OP, Stop the adex and start on A'sin 2 days after at 12.5mg every morning and then get labs done in about 2wks after. You should start feeling better almost immediately.

With those compounds and dosages I would run 12.5 every other day or every 3 days of aromasin. Should keep e2 about mid range.

IML Gear Cream!
With those compounds and dosages I would run 12.5 every other day or every 3 days of aromasin. Should keep e2 about mid range.

Yeah I thought about that too, but with me for instance it takes 25mg ed sometimes more when I run a gram of test, but it only takes 1mg of adex to keep my estro down. Hes taking 2mg ed of adex right now with only 200mg of test and his estro is at 12. He could try eod at first though......

I agree with everyone else your E2 is too low . Probably need to use adex at .5mg twice per week . Also you are on 2000iu hcg per wk ? Man that's alot of hcg , why so high . Most guys take 1000iu hcg / wk on cycle . BUT I have a bigger question . This is doctor prescribed HRT correct ? If you want your doctor to dial your HRT in you can't be taking extra stuff on the side without his knowlege . I know we are all impatient but working with doctors , they are VERY cautious , takes time . It took me about a year till we got everything where we wanted it . You have to give a dose suffecient time to work before changing it . My advice is only take what he has prescribed how he prescribed it and tell him of your symptoms and concerns and let him work it out . I believe in taking the least ammount of meds necessary . Did you have a estrogen test that showed it was high before adding adex ? Alot of people don't need any AI at only 200mg/wk of test , I don't .

Doc had me doing that protocol 200mg of test/ 2mg of armidex/2000iu of hcg? I guess based of my results from first test. The estradiol at 11.2 was good she said but am guessing thats too low. I added the masteron on top cause I guess am impatient. ...thought I would use the leaning out prooerties with it. I go back to her in 6 weeks..I guess I will lower my armidex dose until I can get in to see her. Thanks for all info. Should I eventually stop running the armidex all together? Or just do a lower dose? Thanks

See like said before @200mg ew of Testosterone you really shouldn't need an AI like adex or asin UNLESS you have already had labs with high estro results. I run 250mg ew and don't need anything for my estro. I would stop running the adex if you haven't had any labs before starting it showing that you had high estro levels.

I use aromasin at 12.5 mg eod and am on 200mg ew tc. My estro is always around 29 and never over 34. Try that. My money is your estro is causing the lack of libido.

^^^ this-plus just drop the adex-your E2 is too low-OD

Back