• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how long will it take?

fattassmafuker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
how long before all the rep whores get here?
it's kind of nice not haveing the circle jerk for rep going on!

Even if they do get here, there's no rep

what sponsor are you guys talking about ?

not sponsers, just all them retards who worship green dots and have neg parties! you know, the idiots who don't know shit, but got alot of points for being smart ass dumb fucks, and talking like there fags.

not sponsers, just all them retards who worship green dots and have neg parties! you know, the idiots who don't know shit, but got alot of points for being smart ass dumb fucks, and talking like there fags.

Sounds like ones already here

Unknown.jpegLOL, I don't wanna neg you in your own thread, it sucks enough already

you couldn't of said it any better, I know exactly what you mean and those guys know who they are.

IML Gear Cream!
u can get decent rep just by NOT being a total fucken wanker,
having rep isnt just about knowing all there is to know, its about being a reasonably decent bloke

why would anyone worry about not having rep unless they cant fucken keep a lid on the bullshit?

Eh... it's better not having it. It's possible to get real idiots with a ton of reps, and some pretty smart guys without many to speak of. If people are earning 99% of their reps somewhere like the Pit section, what does that really say about them?

having rep isnt just about knowing all there is to know, its about being a reasonably decent bloke

why would anyone worry about not having rep unless they cant fucken keep a lid on the bullshit?
why worry about haveing internet rep, unless your a loser with no friends, and don't have a clue in the real world!

haveing rep should be about what you know, what you can do, how you can help other people meet there goal, flexing, lifting pics, vids of poses , lifts, and good advice, or solid links, dieting advice! not just checking in everyday for good conversations, tranny pics, finding stupid gay OP pics when your not pretending to be a bodybuilder. rep whores are ussualy old broke down fat asses, or young punk ass smart asses with snapy comebacks, they got chat rooms out there for that shit. it doesen't matter to me if your the biggest dick head or nicest guy in the world, but i thought these were body building, steroid advice, diet and nutrition forums not the 9th grade or retierment home whrer you gotta be cool, have fancy words, and fuck off with your classmates.
people should have to prove there worthy of rep, post up there pics, some vids of lift and poses. maybe some proof where they started and where there at. i dont worry about rep, cause when i hit the gym, people move out the way. when i flex they look , and when i look at them they look down. and when they ask advise,i give it to them and they say" oh , thats to much", or "your diet is to strick for me" or " i can't do all that cuase my knee's or my back".

Eh... it's better not having it. It's possible to get real idiots with a ton of reps, and some pretty smart guys without many to speak of. If people are earning 99% of their reps somewhere like the Pit section, what does that really say about them?
exactly!

They're already here unfortunately. Some guys with over 100 reps already and under 200 posts, who've posted no real content yet.

I think repping is good. I feel it let's members know who has a good attitude, which tells the truth about what experiance they have and what level they are at.

WELL SAID, I AGREE (2%) of USA is gay and has way to much say in our society. They have really nothing to say other then look at me, look at me I'm GAY..... NO SHIT REALLY... STAY OFF OUR SITE...THEY SHOULD ALL GO BACK TO IM

why worry about haveing internet rep, unless your a loser with no friends, and don't have a clue in the real world!

haveing rep should be about what you know, what you can do, how you can help other people meet there goal, flexing, lifting pics, vids of poses , lifts, and good advice, or solid links, dieting advice! not just checking in everyday for good conversations, tranny pics, finding stupid gay OP pics when your not pretending to be a bodybuilder. rep whores are ussualy old broke down fat asses, or young punk ass smart asses with snapy comebacks, they got chat rooms out there for that shit. it doesen't matter to me if your the biggest dick head or nicest guy in the world, but i thought these were body building, steroid advice, diet and nutrition forums not the 9th grade or retierment home whrer you gotta be cool, have fancy words, and fuck off with your classmates.
people should have to prove there worthy of rep, post up there pics, some vids of lift and poses. maybe some proof where they started and where there at. i dont worry about rep, cause when i hit the gym, people move out the way. when i flex they look , and when i look at them they look down. and when they ask advise,i give it to them and they say" oh , thats to much", or "your diet is to strick for me" or " i can't do all that cuase my knee's or my back".

^^^ This

Back