• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New member!

james1711

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys! New to AS Forums. I am 35 and did one cycle about 5 years ago. I am looking to cycle again. Doing tons of research. 6" 190 been working out since 16. I am thinking about a 12-16 wk cycle of 600 Test C per week. Dbal first 6 weeks 25mg per day. Three weeks of PCT of nolv 40/40/20. Arim on hand for AI therapy if gyno arises. Thoughts?

Welcome to the forum. Take a look at the stickies there's some great info

Hey Guys! New to AS Forums. I am 35 and did one cycle about 5 years ago. I am looking to cycle again. Doing tons of research. 6" 190 been working out since 16. I am thinking about a 12-16 wk cycle of 600 Test C per week. Dbal first 6 weeks 25mg per day. Three weeks of PCT of nolv 40/40/20. Arim on hand for AI therapy if gyno arises. Thoughts?

Welcome to ASF! Glad ya made it!..

First of your test dose and scedule looks good man! The dbol I would go at least 50mgs though, but still 6 weeks. And your pct needs alittle work. I prefer a longer 2 serm pct myself. So nolva/torem or nolva/clomd. And I like it around 5-6 weeks. Stick around do some reading and enjoy the board! Feel free to ask questions to, good group of guys here.

Welcome bro!

Haha. Funny man. Girl at work started talkin about southern Baptists being as she knows I am originally from the bible belt..... just got the subject on my mind I guess. Lol

Thats a great subject to have on your mind Gibbs! Needs to be on a few others minds for their own sakes. Jmo I cant change nobody, all I can do is be here if anyone has questions about it.

Ok anyway WELCOME! Lol
Raptor is dead on the money as usual bro.
James1711 and 2buff2party glad to have yall!

He guys, I'm new to the forum as well. Im 25 years old and an npc competitor looking for my first win next year. Tons of improvement has to be made and I determined this is a good place to be for some great info

He guys, I'm new to the forum as well. Im 25 years old and an npc competitor looking for my first win next year. Tons of improvement has to be made and I determined this is a good place to be for some great info

You determined right! This is a great spot.
Read those stickies and rules.
Best of luck to ya!

Last edited:
Back