• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Letro Dosing

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats a good Letro Dosing schedule for mild pre and current gyno flare up... I feel no lump just senstive nipple... Currently on Test E and Tren E. Ive been Running .5 every day on my 2nd week...

Thats a little low bro. .5 starting off then work it up to 2.5.
But if you are using aromasin with the test and tren you might wana give caber a shot....

Cabergoline can be used at 1mg per week, as it has a very long half life, approximately 7-14 days.
Best of luck to ya!

Thx man ive been on caber for awhile x2 a week at 1mg... Letro is confusing for me if i go up to high i feel like shit but if i low dose it i feel fine but feel like it isnt working...

UPDATE:----

Im not sure if its get gyno or just a little fat at the bottom end of my chest... My nipples are sensetive @ times during the day.... But I feel no lump when touched....Im runining 250 mg of test With 500 mg of tren... been on caber for awhile.... I hate the letro that im on no energy is killing me... Only been 2 weeks already hating it... Mite Come off this week.

Back