• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Liver support: tudca or...

mrsliz1724

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Wanted to get y'all opinions on liver supports. Generally I use liv 52 because it's tried and true. Tons of clinical trials backing that product. But I wanted to know what you think if tudca. Personally I feel the 250-500 mg dose is overkill for your regular PH run.

Looking for science based opinions and/or reviews

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Depends on what product you are running imo. If we are talking a standard ph (not superdrol etc) then tudca probably isn't required. If we are talking a really harsh ph or something like MTR then I would used a combo of Tudca, NAC and Liv52ds.

Depends on what product you are running imo. If we are talking a standard ph (not superdrol etc) then tudca probably isn't required. If we are talking a really harsh ph or something like MTR then I would used a combo of Tudca, NAC and Liv52ds.

Precisely, was going to use mtr and when not on that using things like anavar or anadrol. I feel like just 50 mgs of tudca alongside a general liver support would be perfect. Tudca is insanely efficient and maybe it's just me but no one is in cholestasis unless you are running like 2 mg mtren for 4+ weeks with some oral or something as well. General support plus low dose tudca would be great I feel for all PH's plus mtren.

Yes/no?

Precisely, was going to use mtr and when not on that using things like anavar or anadrol. I feel like just 50 mgs of tudca alongside a general liver support would be perfect. Tudca is insanely efficient and maybe it's just me but no one is in cholestasis unless you are running like 2 mg mtren for 4+ weeks with some oral or something as well. General support plus low dose tudca would be great I feel for all PH's plus mtren.

Yes/no?

I think we are pretty much on the same page. If you run the MTR respect it bro. It is a beast of a compound. The aggression/anger is really bad.... really bad.

I think we are pretty much on the same page. If you run the MTR respect it bro. It is a beast of a compound. The aggression/anger is really bad.... really bad.

I'm with you man. Figured might as well till with 250 tudca while on mtren alongside some liv52. Plus I intend to run some anavar or halotestin at 3-4 weeks after that so will use the liv52 to recover I between then tudca again

Wanted to get y'all opinions on liver supports. Generally I use liv 52 because it's tried and true. Tons of clinical trials backing that product. But I wanted to know what you think if tudca. Personally I feel the 250-500 mg dose is overkill for your regular PH run.

Looking for science based opinions and/or reviews

Please don't take this the as an attack brother.. But, Can you provide me with these unbiased clinical studies in regards to the consumer version of liver aids?
I have a plethora of information of this topic!

Please don't take this the as an attack brother.. But, Can you provide me with these unbiased clinical studies in regards to the consumer version of liver aids?

Would never take offense to it hombre haha. I'm a busy man and most of my research i do on my free time is for my company so I'll see if I can scrounge up a few things for ya.

Sorry crazy busy, didn't forget!

Will most likely post up tonight about this. Did some interesting reading this week.

I personally researched extensively and I think the effectiveness is questionable at best. Talked to a gastroenterologist that works for me and he is of the same opinion as the research I found (really just opinions). I was specifically focused on TUDCA.

IML Gear Cream!
I personally researched extensively and I think the effectiveness is questionable at best. Talked to a gastroenterologist that works for me and he is of the same opinion as the research I found (really just opinions). I was specifically focused on TUDCA.

Are you speaking about tudca or herbal formulations?

There are literally hundreds of studies on Liv 52. Google it and the info is almost overwhelming. Several years ago I read maybe 30-40 studies while researching it. Its a good antioxidant blend.

Phytomedicine. 2005 Sep;12(9):619-24.
[h=1]The efficacy of Liv-52 on liver cirrhotic patients: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled first approach.[/h]Huseini HF, Alavian SM, Heshmat R, Heydari MR, Abolmaali K.
[h=3]Source[/h]Department of Pharmacology, Institute of Medicinal Plants, No. 97, Bozorgmehr St., Ghods St., Enghelab Ave., Tehran, Iran. huseini_fallah@yahoo.com

[h=3]Abstract[/h]Cirrhosis is the irreversible sequel of various disorders that damage liver cells permanently over time. Presently, the use of herbal medicines for prevention and control of chronic liver diseases is in the focus of attention for both the physicians and the patients; the reasons for such shift toward the use of herbals include the expensive cost of conventional drugs, adverse drug reactions, and their inefficacy. In the present study, the efficacy of herbal medicine Liv-52 (consisting of Mandur basma, Tamarix gallica and herbal extracts of Capparis spinosa, Cichorium intybus, Solanum nigrum, Terminalia arjuna and Achillea millefolium) on liver cirrhosis outcomes was compared with the placebo for 6 months in 36 cirrhotic patients referred to Tehran Hepatic Center. The outcome measures included child-pugh score, ascites, serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT), aspartate aminotransferase (AST), total billirubin, albumin, prothrombin time, platelet and white blood cells counts. The indices were recorded in all patients before and after 6 months of drug or placebo treatment. The results demonstrated that the patients treated with Liv-52 for 6 months had significantly better child-pugh score, decreased ascites, decreased serum ALT and AST. In placebo administered patients all the clinical parameters recorded at beginning of the study were not significantly different than after 6 months. We conclude that Liv-52 possess hepatoprotective effect in cirrhotic patients. This protective effect of Liv-52 can be attributed to the diuretic, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidative, and immunomodulating properties of the component herbs.

PMID: 16194047 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Lol thank you heavy. I had a small list of studies I wanted to find and post up that I remembered reading. Beat me to it.

Guys, a mixture of liv 52 and tudca is probably the best bet for liver support. Just doing test + something mild like epi or whatever, then 150 tudca, 1 cap liv 52. As the toxicity increases, increases one of the two. For example, if pinning metribolone, probably should be on 500 tudca and 4 caps liv 52.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol thank you heavy. I had a small list of studies I wanted to find and post up that I remembered reading. Beat me to it.

Guys, a mixture of liv 52 and tudca is probably the best bet for liver support. Just doing test + something mild like epi or whatever, then 150 tudca, 1 cap liv 52. As the toxicity increases, increases one of the two. For example, if pinning metribolone, probably should be on 500 tudca and 4 caps liv 52.

Back