• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

250iu = how many mg?

What the heck are you talking about, I think you have your terminology wrong lol

The volume(iu) has no direct relationship with the amount(mg) of substance.

What this means is that IU is dependent on the potency of the substance, and each substance would have a different IU to milligram conversion. For example, 1000 IU of Vitamin C would have a different weight than 1000 IU of Vitamin A.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Lol sorry bro. I am talking about hcg. From what i have been told 250iu of hcg is 250 mg.

Man it's all about how much bac water you add...
I wish I could explain this better.....bare with me here because I want to help...

If your hcg vial has 5000mg and you mix it with 5 ml of bac water then you'd have 1000mg of hcg per 1ml.

Now do you understand the math??

Depending on what kind of slin pin you have will determine how many iu's per tick mark...

Like on my slin pin it has 100 tick marks aka 100 iu's so if I diluted it with the above equation and I wanted 500mg of hcg I would pull it back 50 tick marks aka .5ml (since you diluted it to 1000mg/ per 1 ml.

Lol I hope you got a better understanding now....that was rough haha

The hcg i am getting says 5000iu. So how would i dilute that down? I am going to use 250mg twice a week

I just said....

If your hcg vial has 5000mg and you mix it with 5 ml of bac water then you'd have 1000mg of hcg per 1ml.

You want 250mg so if you dilute it like I said above it would be .25 ml on your slin pin.

You understand the math huh?

Ok i gotcha now. It wasnt clicking for me lol i wasnt understanding the ml and mg. but i got it after i looked them up. Thanks allot brother

iu is international units.

For your purpose this is all about dilution. Totally forget about mg; it's not relevant to HcG; if someone says you need 200mg or 1000mg, etc then they're (almost) certainly making a misstatement and either meant iu's, or else they don't know what talking about.

If you put 5000 units in 5 ml, then each 1 ml has 1000 units. 1/10 of a ml has 100 units. If you do a different dilution, your math will be different.

I can think of some reasons for doing different dilutions, if you do so and need to run the math by someone just ask.

iu is international units.

For your purpose this is all about dilution. Totally forget about mg; it's not relevant to HcG; if someone says you need 200mg or 1000mg, etc then they're (almost) certainly making a misstatement and either meant iu's, or else they don't know what talking about.

If you put 5000 units in 5 ml, then each 1 ml has 1000 units. 1/10 of a ml has 100 units. If you do a different dilution, your math will be different.

I can think of some reasons for doing different dilutions, if you do so and need to run the math by someone just ask.

Exactly what I said, but in a more intelligent way of saying it.
Thank you.

Back