• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test/deca?

oneworkoutleft

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Should I go with test 500 mg for 14 weeks and deca 400mg 12 weeks or should I do test 600 mg 12 weeks and deca 400 mg 10 weeks?

I would advise going the longer route. Decca likes a long run. If you went the ten week plan I would pregame with npp.

I would advise going the longer route. Decca likes a long run. If you went the ten week plan I would pregame with npp.

I not agree to this. I have long time experience with Deca. Been using it for long and short periods. 10-12 week cycle with Deca is good to go.

I would go 12-14 weeks. Test at 800mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk. Test dose should be 1.5-2 × higher than test to keep deca dick at bay. For me deca doesn't fully kick in till about week 6 so I like to run it just a little bit longer than 12 weeks. Or like BM said NPP would be great for a kick start or even a whole run if you don't mind more frequent pinning.

I would go 12-14 weeks. Test at 800mg/wk and deca at 400mg/wk. Test dose should be 1.5-2 × higher than test to keep deca dick at bay. For me deca doesn't fully kick in till about week 6 so I like to run it just a little bit longer than 12 weeks. Or like BM said NPP would be great for a kick start or even a whole run if you don't mind more frequent pinning.

Where do you get this from ? That test should be 1,5-2 x higher than deca to keep the limp dick away. From reading or from experience ?? I have been using test at 250 mg and deca at 400 mg aw with no problems. 500 mg test and 400 mg deca is spot on. Have friends who love to blast T at 500 and D at 400 and no one have problems with limp dick...

It's just my second cycle and I'm a little hesitant to jump right to 800 mg a week. I'm aware of the deca dick and want to avoid it so would I be better off going 600mg a week for 14 weeks and deca at 400mg?

Ok, that is the cycle that I am going to do right there 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. Question is do I need to take Caber or Prami when taking Deca? I didn't before with it but I would like to get your feeed back on this,

Also I will be frontloading with dbol at 25mg a day sarting out and if no sides jump it to 50mg a day for the first 5 weeks. I know nolva and deca aren't a good mix so what should I have on hnad in the ai category to fight gyno for both the dbol and the deca? And is nolva alright to use in pct after being on deca for 12 weeks?

Where do you get this from ? That test should be 1,5-2 x higher than deca to keep the limp dick away. From reading or from experience ?? I have been using test at 250 mg and deca at 400 mg aw with no problems. 500 mg test and 400 mg deca is spot on. Have friends who love to blast T at 500 and D at 400 and no one have problems with limp dick...

Experience and reading. First time I did 500 test 500 deca and couldn't keep a hard on. I could start but would soon go half limp. Switched test to 600 and deca at 400 and did a lot better. Still had a hard time performing some times at that dose. Increased test dose more and never had any problems. I have somewhat similar problem with test @250 mg/wk and tren @ 700mg/wk. I'm starting to get older though so might have to give agent steel a try. Just sharing my experiences and opinion so no need to get defensive. What may work for me may not work for you and vise versa. The op needs to study all options and decide for himself what will work for him and there may be some trial and error to learn from. To thread op nothing wrong with trying the 500/400 dosing as suggested by mentos. You can always up your test if you have problems.

IML Gear Cream!
Experience and reading. First time I did 500 test 500 deca and couldn't keep a hard on. I could start but would soon go half limp. Switched test to 600 and deca at 400 and did a lot better. Still had a hard time performing some times at that dose. Increased test dose more and never had any problems. I have somewhat similar problem with test @250 mg/wk and tren @ 700mg/wk. I'm starting to get older though so might have to give agent steel a try. Just sharing my experiences and opinion so no need to get defensive. What may work for me may not work for you and vise versa. The op needs to study all options and decide for himself what will work for him and there may be some trial and error to learn from. To thread op nothing wrong with trying the 500/400 dosing as suggested by mentos. You can always up your test if you have problems.

Not try to flame you bro.. We are all here for the same reason. I know guys say the same thing but we all react different. Som get limp and others do not.

Ok, that is the cycle that I am going to do right there 500mg of test and 400mg of deca. Question is do I need to take Caber or Prami when taking Deca? I didn't before with it but I would like to get your feeed back on this,

You might not need it. But to have it in hand is smart. Some get itchy nips from Deca and Tren but its not from high estrogen. Guess you know that all ready. So Nolva wont do much to prevent that.

Not try to flame you bro.. We are all here for the same reason. I know guys say the same thing but we all react different. Som get limp and others do not.

Cool. I never had a problem with going limp until 19 nors. I had to work around that problem for a while if you know what I mean. Blalalala. Lol.

Cool. I never had a problem with going limp until 19 nors. I had to work around that problem for a while if you know what I mean. Blalalala. Lol.

Get your back pro..

You might not need it. But to have it in hand is smart. Some get itchy nips from Deca and Tren but its not from high estrogen. Guess you know that all ready. So Nolva wont do much to prevent that.

^^this^^ myself I never needed it on deca. Tren was another story. If your one of those that need it and you don't have it on hand when prog gyno starts you'll be sorry.

Good to know. I am having troubles trying to get Caber. I need a sponser that carries it.

We do have a sponsor that carries it. I don't know if I can say it openly so shoot me a pm. I agree that having every weapon at your disposal for any variable. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I would recommend the longer route for DECA as it usually is good to run for 14 weeks to get the best results. I'd keep prami or caber on hand but at those smaller doses you might not need it.

Back