• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

28YR Old, Been on TRT for a Year - Not The Ideal Setup, Looking For Advice

Rex32

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey All,

So my doc put me on 100mg every other week about a year ago. I did some research and decided that dose was worthless and the labs showed that as well. Given that I upped my dose to 200mg a week and was doing that for the last year. My insurance ran out in January and I just ran out of my last vial of Test Cyp. I'm considering driving to Chicago to go to a www.lowtestosterone.com but that is about a 6 hour drive and I can't really do it until January. My doctor never really did a proper TRT Protocol in my mind because he didn't want me on HCG or Arimidex...

So I'm coming to you guys for advice. I read a really great protocol based on 100mg of Test Cyp a week and at that dose 250ui HCG every other day, and 1mg Arimidex a week in divided doses. I also really liked the idea of using insulin syringes, didn't think that would ever work with Test Cyp since it is so thick, but I'm going to give it a go. I was doing my 200mg shot every Thursday but from the research I've been doing for the last few hours it seems I'd be better off doing it broken into two shots a week. I really want to do this right and have a good solid protocol for me to follow, any advice or input would be greatly appreciated!

Would I need to use more HCG since my weekly test cyp is 200mg?
Should I consider dropping down to just 100mg of test cyp?

I've been off of the shots for about a month now and have virtually no sex drive, already gained back some weight in the "girl" areas, and have definitely been lacking on energy and a bit depressed.

I plan to make a specific schedule and do this as by the book as possible, even if it means shots every other day - and that is saying something because I absolutely despise injections of any kind!! AHHH

Please let me know if there is anymore information I should provide, and again thank you very much!

Oh I'm 28.

-Mike

EDIT: Just saw a post about thyroid stuff, mine was checked when I first brought up the lowT with my doctor and it was slightly under where it should be. I believe it was still in the range, but it was lower than where it should be. I can't find the labwork right here but I remember them saying it was 0.4, missing the range by 0.1 - sound about right?

Back