• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

New

OH!!!:hmm:
Well I will have to keep my eyes open here too... never know what I might find!! hahaha!!! :p
Mostly boobs, political discussions, relationship problems, name-calling :D

New girls must post pic of there boobs before any tips can be given.
You can see what I mean... this kind of stuff wouldn't fly outside of this section of the forum :D

The other sections are serious discussion, this section is here to give it some (ahem...) character.

You are one disturbed old man op....(not srs)(maybe srs)

Last edited:
You can see what I mean... this kind of stuff wouldn't fly outside of this section of the forum :D

The other sections are serious discussion, this section is here to give it some (ahem...) character.
My bad RAINier ---- no dis respect. I was just playing. Welcome OP ---- great forum with a bunch of great people willing to help.

My bad RAINier ---- no dis respect. I was just playing. Welcome OP ---- great forum with a bunch of great people willing to help.
Nah, this is the Pit. The whole point is that you can say whatever the hell you want. You don't have to watch your mouth around here.

Back