• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Winny refresher

SquirrelmasterX7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys,

Ok so I've noticed on multiple forums different cycles with winny involved and I'm hoping to clear up the air since there are VERY knowledgeable members on here that have run multiple cycles, So when I researched winny I found multiple sources stating that winny should only be run at max 4-6 weeks due to its hepatoxic and negative cholesterol effect on your body, yet I've seen some cycles running winny for 14 weeks at high doses and then I've seen low dose cycles only run for 50mg for 4 weeks... What is the proper protocol for running winny? Thanks for the answers guys.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Let me just clarify something here.. The hysteria that surrounds hepatoxic AAS, is so blown out of proportion.. There's been studies conducted where some heavy dosages with Drol and/or winstrol and liver values check out fine, on back to back studies.. Anything in moderation is safe.. There really is no protocol so to speak.. Just durations of usage and brakes.. This will all vary on individuals as well.. I've ran orals well up to 10 weeks with little to no effects on liver and bloods came back fine..It's safe to say 6-8 weeks.. Your liver as rather amazing with it's regenerating properties..

Let me just clarify something here.. The hysteria that surrounds hepatoxic AAS, is so blown out of proportion.. There's been studies conducted where some heavy dosages with Drol and/or winstrol and liver values check out fine, on back to back studies.. Anything in moderation is safe.. There really is no protocol so to speak.. Just durations of usage and brakes.. This will all vary on individuals as well.. I've ran orals well up to 10 weeks with little to no effects on liver and bloods came back fine..It's safe to say 6-8 weeks.. Your liver as rather amazing with it's regenerating properties..

Thank you for this... It's always good to be cautious because you truly never know until you run it and I've seen on other forums people running winny up to 10 weeks at 150-200mg a day so better safe than sorry I say.

also keep in mind that ALL liver sups that you buy, are utter garbage and do NOT work..The volume that you would need to assist in aiding the liver would need to be injected or through IV and pic lines, and it's a phrama grade liver aid. Which none of us will ever had the ability to get our hands on.. moderation, and water!

also keep in mind that ALL liver sups that you buy, are utter garbage and do NOT work..The volume that you would need to assist in aiding the liver would need to be injected or through IV and pic lines, and it's a phrama grade liver aid. Which none of us will ever had the ability to get our hands on.. moderation, and water!

I personally love some liv.52 and NAC. But hey...that's just me.

At what dose?

I'm currently running 50mg a day with test E and npp and only reason I say this is because a friend of mine said isn't that too low of a dose which sparked up this post.

IML Gear Cream!
Honestly regardless of the lab, I personally need more oral winny. atleast 100+ to feel anything.. 125-150 yields some great results, 6 weeks!

Jesus bro. No sides at that?

Last time I ran Inj Winny at 50mg/day with test and var at 50mg/day for 5 weeks my liver enzymes were 4-5 times normal . Got a quick call from my doctor ! Of course winstrol can raise liver enzymes .

Last time I ran Inj Winny at 50mg/day with test and var at 50mg/day for 5 weeks my liver enzymes were 4-5 times normal . Got a quick call from my doctor ! Of course winstrol can raise liver enzymes .

Water or oil based? Only asking because I'm looking to try out inj winny in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Back