• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test c, decca or eq, mast e, dbol cycle.

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
New to the boards so just wanted to put my next cycle out there. In the spring I did test e and eq 12 week cycle and enjoyed it quite a bit. I put on about 18 pounds then after a test taper pct kept about 12 of that, body fat dropped about a full percent. I was running aeromasin as my ai. This cycle I didn't run hcg and that will be the last time that ever happens because the boys went on vacation. I wish I would have ran proviron because the eq has an effect on my ability to stay hard, not sure if that is common or if it is just me.
So...my next cycle is getting ready to begin and I want to bulk over the winter. I'm thinking about running 500 test c, 400 mast e, and 500 either decca or eq. I am going to kick start with dbol for five weeks. My ancillaries are going to be adex this time, just to switch it up, and hcg. I have used decca before at the 500 mark and didn't have any prolactin issues but will have items needed to combat it if they should arise. I do a test taper pct but keep nova in the event of an emergency, clomid turns me into an emotional bitch. Any input is welcome.

I ran a Test P/Npp cycle and loved it. But yeah go with Deca imo over eq and eq is best ran for 14weeks min for best results. Deca 12-14 as well. welcome and good luck

Welcome!
Glad to have ya here bro!

Thanks bro, yeah I have been sliding towards the decca because of the joint relief. My joints feel like silk when I'm on decca. Also with the eq my blood pressure went up more than expected. I know that is because of the rbc increase but damn I don't want to blow a gasket in the squat rack!

Welcome to the community. Repost your cycle in the aas zone for more views and responses.

welcome to the board this is the best one imho!! Do the test, deca, d bol , and mast e. I'm running the same thing almost except nnp to kick start the deca and no mast ,e. but run the test 2 weeks longer then the deca , cause the deca is a longer ester and you want to run test 2 weeks longer ok what do you have for the deca to combat problems if they arise ? you should put on 1 lb a day from the d bol for the first 4 to 5 weeks then the longer esters kick in and i say 20 more lbs at least bro!!! And you should keep 30 of it 10lbs will be water weight take createine too when you come of and vitamin E , and C too and you will def keep more of your gains from my experience bro god luck and have fun getting big bro!!!!

welcome to the board this is the best one imho!! Do the test, deca, d bol , and mast e. I'm running the same thing almost except nnp to kick start the deca and no mast ,e. but run the test 2 weeks longer then the deca , cause the deca is a longer ester and you want to run test 2 weeks longer ok what do you have for the deca to combat problems if they arise ? you should put on 1 lb a day from the d bol for the first 4 to 5 weeks then the longer esters kick in and i say 20 more lbs at least bro!!! And you should keep 30 of it 10lbs will be water weight take createine too when you come of and vitamin E , and C too and you will def keep more of your gains from my experience bro god luck and have fun getting big bro!!!!

What? LOL

IML Gear Cream!
^^^ lol...oh nocode! Your funny

What's up KOS? Hope things are better your way than they were last time I read some of your posts on imf bro.
Some great guys there but but we are family here, not near as much drama, trolls or bs. But you know that.
Anyway man, best of luck to ya bro!

^^^ lol...oh nocode! Your funny

What's up KOS? Hope things are better your way than they were last time I read some of your posts on imf bro.
Some great guys there but but we are family here, not near as much drama, trolls or bs. But you know that.
Anyway man, best of luck to ya bro!

That guys comment was half broscience half whatever he felt like typing.

New to the boards so just wanted to put my next cycle out there. In the spring I did test e and eq 12 week cycle and enjoyed it quite a bit. I put on about 18 pounds then after a test taper pct kept about 12 of that, body fat dropped about a full percent. I was running aeromasin as my ai. This cycle I didn't run hcg and that will be the last time that ever happens because the boys went on vacation. I wish I would have ran proviron because the eq has an effect on my ability to stay hard, not sure if that is common or if it is just me.
So...my next cycle is getting ready to begin and I want to bulk over the winter. I'm thinking about running 500 test c, 400 mast e, and 500 either decca or eq. I am going to kick start with dbol for five weeks. My ancillaries are going to be adex this time, just to switch it up, and hcg. I have used decca before at the 500 mark and didn't have any prolactin issues but will have items needed to combat it if they should arise. I do a test taper pct but keep nova in the event of an emergency, clomid turns me into an emotional bitch. Any input is welcome.

I usually run Test / Tren but I've heard great things about Deca for bulking. Next I'm going to run Test E 500mgs 12 weeks / Deca 400 12 weeks and Dbol 50mgs ED 6 weeks. I'm pretty excited.

^^well I think the days of gaining 15 plus pounds are over. I have ran 8 cycles and never ran tren. Call me crazy I know but I guess I over research. I am going to run tren for the first time ever this spring! I feel like a prom date looking at a box of rubbers.

^^well I think the days of gaining 15 plus pounds are over. I have ran 8 cycles and never ran tren. Call me crazy I know but I guess I over research. I am going to run tren for the first time ever this spring! I feel like a prom date looking at a box of rubbers.

Tren boner! Tren's awesome man. What's your cycle schedule going to look like. I ran it at 600mgs this last time. I've retained 15 pounds of good quality lean muscle and my strength skyrocketed.

Cycle will look like
wk 1-20 test cyp 750mgs
wk 1-16 decca 500mgs
wk 1-20 mast e 400mgs
wk 1-5 dbol 50mgs
wk 11-16 dbol 50mgs
wk 10-20 hcg 250iu week
wk 1-22 aeromasin 12.5 ed
(will be adjusted if needed after first blood panel at 6 weeks.)
wk 1-26 ghrp2/cjc 1295 w/o dac 100 mcgs am, pw,pm
have caber but don't anticipate need.

I will take animal pak vitamines, zma, vitamine e, liv52, and use nizoral shampoo to save hairline and prevent acne

Back