• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Second cycle help

oneworkoutleft

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 10 years ago I did my first cycle before I knew what I was doing and what all to take. I took 250 mg a week test e and 250 mg a week deca for 10 weeks. I didn't have any means to get a hold of pct. When I got done with the test e and deca I got hold of dbol tablets so I started taking 25mg everyday for about the first 2 weeks I had been off test and deca. I started breaking out with very bad cystic acne and so I stopped the dbol then and continued to battle bad acne for the next year.

Time has passed and I'm getting ready to start a second cycle. I'm going to do 500mg test e (2 injections of 250 a week) and 300 mg deca a week for 12 weeks. What is the ideal post cycle therapy? When do I start taking what and for how long at what dose? I've got clomid and nolvadex and wanted to get a hold of hcg but don't know where to get it. Was the acne from my first cycle due to the poor post cycle of mine and the added dbol or was it my bodies reaction to the compounds? I didn't break out at all during the cycle just when coming off and with the dbol. I figured the hcg would be nice to have so my hormone levels wouldn't fluctuate nearly as much when coming off and I could keep the acne to a minimum.

What he said........ All the information is here in the stickies and it is great advice.

Good Luck

Back