• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

In search of...

Muscletan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm seeking some info on ordering from Olympus Pharma. I'm 55, and have been using various injectables (Test-P, Primo, Masteron and occasionally Win) with Arimidex for about 10 years. I had great results.

I stopped everything about a year ago and want to restart, but my source has moved away.

Any input out there on Olympus Pharma? A guy in my gym mentioned the name, but that's the only info I have. I'd welcome any info on ordering gear online, who to use (and more importantly who not to use). Advise.

Thanks!

Go to the Olympus page and go to the "post count" thread. Leave 11 posts (wait about 1 minute between posts, or they wont count) and then you can PM. Ask some of the senior guys, whoever they are affiliated with (and even the ones with no affiliation). I don't think you will find anyone say that O is less than top notch. There are several other great sponsors here too. Get to posting! Let me know if i can help via PM. Here is the link to get you going! http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8581-Olympus-Post-Count-Thread

Thanks hitestfuel. I'll give it a shot and follow your instructions. I appreciate the referral on O too. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Go to the Olympus page and go to the "post count" thread. Leave 11 posts (wait about 1 minute between posts, or they wont count) and then you can PM. Ask some of the senior guys, whoever they are affiliated with (and even the ones with no affiliation). I don't think you will find anyone say that O is less than top notch. There are several other great sponsors here too. Get to posting! Let me know if i can help via PM. Here is the link to get you going! http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/8581-Olympus-Post-Count-Thread

^spot on! keep us updated

Welcome muscletan!
Read those stickies fof rules and very helpful info.
Glad to have ya bro!

Thanks Bama78...will do. Still learning how to navigate the site. I'm headed for the Olympus page and will start posting...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Brazey!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks DaMaster...will do.

Hi again. I may need some help on navigating the site. I followed your suggestion and did the 11 posts on the Olympus page under post count thread, and followed with a message seeking help on ordering. From what I can tell, I can now post, but so far no response...is there something I'm missing? I'd welcome any input you can offer. Thanks...

IML Gear Cream!
PM one of the OP Reps when you PM ask for a list. That will contain all you need. After your order and before PM the rep and ask any questions. My advice is DO NOT create a thread about ordering. Just PM. And give it time, they can be very busy but they will get to you in the order received.

Back