• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

SHOUT OUT to all rep and helpful members!

jaxxtx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just realized how mush I've gained physically and mentally on this site. I have respect for guys here that take the time to answer stupid ass questions especially when most of them have been asked AND answered thousands of times before..lol Personally the Olympus team has been a lot of help and Velociraptor44 you in particular THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You a good dude and very helpful bro!

Nice post and your right this site has some top notch guys and velociraptor, reps, and vip's are at the top of that list.

The Olympus team is one of the best and velociraptor is one the nicest, most helpful guys you will ever find on this forum, or any other for that matter :winkfinger:

The Olympus team is one of the best and velociraptor is one the nicest, most helpful guys you will ever find on this forum, or any other for that matter :winkfinger:

The same can be said about a certain devil that resides on the upper east coast! You are the mane JD, I owe you big time with all the support you gave me when I needed it brother!:D

I just realized how mush I've gained physically and mentally on this site. I have respect for guys here that take the time to answer stupid ass questions especially when most of them have been asked AND answered thousands of times before..lol Personally the Olympus team has been a lot of help and Velociraptor44 you in particular THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! You a good dude and very helpful bro!

Lets not blow too much sunshine up Raptor's ass..... I mean he's OKAAY.... lol :rolleyes:

Lets not blow too much sunshine up Raptor's ass..... I mean he's OKAAY.... lol :rolleyes:

Right...lol Once you become a member her though and you are active and serious about shit then you learn to respect the very first guy that answered some shit that probably didn't even make much since in the first place and I remember expecting people to respond and be helpful as if they are obligated to or paid to post reponses and PMs all day. The information floating around this forum and others alike is as good as you make it and I'm pretty damn good at making shit good..jk JUST RESPECT THE PEOPLE AND INFORMATION YOU GET HERE! That's my point. This isn't just gym talk this is lab tested-people tested-real feed back-real science-top notch information that people should be grateful for and its done with a lot of charity.

Right...lol Once you become a member her though and you are active and serious about shit then you learn to respect the very first guy that answered some shit that probably didn't even make much since in the first place and I remember expecting people to respond and be helpful as if they are obligated to or paid to post reponses and PMs all day. The information floating around this forum and others alike is as good as you make it and I'm pretty damn good at making shit good..jk JUST RESPECT THE PEOPLE AND INFORMATION YOU GET HERE! That's my point. This isn't just gym talk this is lab tested-people tested-real feed back-real science-top notch information that people should be grateful for and its done with a lot of charity.

You're absolutely right brother! This forum is chok full of great information and even greater people.... it's the only forum I belong to. I was just ribbing my Raptor brother a bit.... we go back a little ways ;) Raptor's a genuine and solid dude, always willing to help someone out.... I'm proud to call him a friend :)

IML Gear Cream!
What an appreciative thread, and fantastic job Velo!

Back