• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Tell me about your nolva

jmpman23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So me and a buddy were talking today and came up with a question we never thought about and we couldn't totally answer....how do you totally know your nolva is legit? In the past I've ordered plenty of research chems and know for sure I've had some under dosed stuff, mostly AI's. Based off most guys questions, AI's seem to be the most under dosed products but I never really see anyone question their research chem nolva. We get blood work done to check our estrogen which will help tell us whether or not our AI is dosed properly, but how do we judge our nolva? If we don't get gyno then it's gtg? Now I know you could say you have to find a trustworthy source or just stay away from research chems, but how do you guys test the legitimacy of your nolva? Has anyone ever experienced under dosed nolva? I'm basically bringing this up to create some conversation and learn more from everyone's experiences. Thanks bros!

Post cycle labs compared to your baseline labs is an indicator.

What exactly are you looking for on post labs that would indicate how your nolva is working? I've always monitored estrogen and test but would be really interested to know what shows nolvas legitimacy. Thanks bro!

Its not really about estro, its about HPTA recovery. Total Test, FSH and LH.... if they are close to your baselines a few weeks out from PCT then the Nolva has helped with recovery. Please keep in mind thats not an absolute, rather a glimpse that Nolva has helped. Lab work really is a must.

Its not really about estro, its about HPTA recovery. Total Test, FSH and LH.... if they are close to your baselines a few weeks out from PCT then the Nolva has helped with recovery. Please keep in mind thats not an absolute, rather a glimpse that Nolva has helped. Lab work really is a must.

Right, I totally understand labs are a must, would never argue that. My only questions is is there any specific way to measure the legitimacy of your nolva? I know bloods will show recovery but let's just say for sake of argument you are treating gyno and using letro and nolva. Estrogen levels will show if letro is working but do you have any definitive way to prove that your nolva is binding to the receptor for sure? I'm not trying to be difficult by any means, just picking your obviously knowledgable brain. Thanks again!

Yes and no? Its not really able to be tested specifically. But a "natural recovery" would take a very long time. So if you bounced back to base shortly after PCT then it has done its job. Sorry that this answer is cryptic but that is the best we can go on.....

Yes and no? Its not really able to be tested specifically. But a "natural recovery" would take a very long time. So if you bounced back to base shortly after PCT then it has done its job. Sorry that this answer is cryptic but that is the best we can go on.....

Makes sense. I really appreciate all your input raptor. It is a bit disconcerting not knowing for sure how well dosed something as important as nolva is. Part of the risk we take in this game though, I suppose.

Thats why I always suggest a combo PCT! Nolva/Torem or Nolva/Clomid. Just to be safe!:winkfinger:

Thats why I always suggest a combo PCT! Nolva/Torem or Nolva/Clomid. Just to be safe!:winkfinger:

Ive actually always been curious about torem. I have always used nolva clomid. I've read a few testimonials about torem here and there though, so I'll do some research on it.

Torem is where its at... but finding a source is the hard part. My ideal PCT is Nolva 20/20/20/20/20/20 and Torem 120/90/90/60/60/60. And yes 6 weeks!

My wife's nolva is totally legit; complete gyno. Oh wait; did I misread the question.

Certain research chem companies have good reps and have been tested by 3rd party testing labs or amateurs in the community.

I always suggest Nolva/Clomid together. And I try to only use Pharm Grade. I know others like Torem/Clomid as well. I am not a fan of Torem (which is structurely similar to Nolva).

I have done Clomid solo, and Nolva solo. Both sucked. Together it is much much nicer

Back