• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Opinions of Adderall/Dexedrine with preworkout?

Truth

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey all, I'm a bit new to this board, but i've gotten some goodies already. I hear mixed opinions on thia question, wanted to hear some responses that are logical.

Personally, 60mg worth of dexedrine and a scoop of vpx Friction (on cycle or off cycle, this is my preference). I have it prescribed, and I am ADHD, and this combo seems like heaven's workout, endurance, strength and concentration. Obviously checking in the real world by taking off headphones/pulse check haha. Anyone else do this?

Yeah bro I'm prescribed adderall 60mgs daily for ADHD but really only take 30mgs daily and have for the last 5 years. I don't get much of the speedy effect from adderall anymore unless taken with a strong pwo.

Personally, 30 mgs of Adderrall will keep me up all night. Perhaps I just abnormally sensitive to it. I have to stick with Jacked, etc as a pre.

Personally, Adderall would be counter-productive for me since I need a fifth of whiskey and an exorcism priest to come down off the shit. Might as well do a line of blow.

Personally, Adderall would be counter-productive for me since I need a fifth of whiskey and an exorcism priest to come down off the shit. Might as well do a line of blow.

Hahahaha I used to use the xr's in high school for fun. Shit fucked my sleep

Hahahaha I used to use the xr's in high school for fun. Shit fucked my sleep

I used to do all KINDS of shit for fun in high school. Now I'm 33 and can get strung out on Advil if I'm not careful. My brain is hit. Ah...the good ole days.

I used to do all KINDS of shit for fun in high school. Now I'm 33 and can get strung out on Advil if I'm not careful. My brain is hit. Ah...the good ole days.

I used by vyvance for about 2 1/2 weeks straight. Lost close to 20 pounds and then crashed HARD when I came off. Like slept through school, then slept when I got home for a little over a week. Never again. Don't even smoke weed anymore. Just use anabolics lol.

Prescribed 20 mg Adderall XR and 10 mg Adderall IR. Basically just do 20 mg in the AM upon waking, coffee at work, 2.5 mg before I leave work, 2.5 - 5 mg preworkout with maybe .5-1 serving of a preworkout. Shits golden:

How the fuck are you prescribed 60 mg of Adderall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Tends to suppress your appetite so bad you may never get a good post-workout meal in. Also it constricts your blood vessels, so less pump. Same as all stims, but many pre-w/o supps have nitric oxide agonists in them to counteract this and and allow blood, and therefore nutrient, to muscle delivery via vasodilation (NO's principle function) so I recommend a good ol' pre-workout supp instead. Hope that helps. -mass

IML Gear Cream!
Tends to suppress your appetite so bad you may never get a good post-workout meal in. Also it constricts your blood vessels, so less pump. Same as all stims, but many pre-w/o supps have nitric oxide agonists in them to counteract this and and allow blood, and therefore nutrient, to muscle delivery via vasodilation (NO's principle function) so I recommend a good ol' pre-workout supp instead. Hope that helps. -mass

Lol i fucking wish it suppressed my appetite....

Back