• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Var for bulking?

I'm about to start in 2 more weeks going to run it at 80mg's for 56 days on my bulk. I haven't ran across many that have run Var for bulking but I figured if so many loved it for cutting I'll use it to make some lean gains:winkfinger:

I'm about to start in 2 more weeks going to run it at 80mg's for 56 days on my bulk. I haven't ran across many that have run Var for bulking but I figured if so many loved it for cutting I'll use it to make some lean gains:winkfinger:

Your adding it to your stack I assume? Or by itself?

Nice, I'll be waiting for an update. I have a cycle outline from another member where he ran it 50mgs ED for 16 weeks. There were other orals thrown in since it was a bulking cycle. I have had my eye on it for awhile now and thinking it will help me reach my goal.

I use it in every cycle. Love it. Im bou to use it during this bulking cycle. At 75-100 mg ed

Prolly 14-16 weeks. Running test e for 14. And dbol for 5. Thinking bout mayb adding winny in end but ten idk if im bulking or cutting anymore hahahahaha. But it would be an experiment. Jus try to get rid of fat at end

Your adding it to your stack I assume? Or by itself?

Adding it to a test cycle, I'd never run it alone!

Nice, I'll be waiting for an update. I have a cycle outline from another member where he ran it 50mgs ED for 16 weeks. There were other orals thrown in since it was a bulking cycle. I have had my eye on it for awhile now and thinking it will help me reach my goal.

I'll be sure to keep you updated but it'll take a while because it takes a while to kick in and I got two more weeks of not running it! I was going to run Tbol but so many people rave about Var so I pulled the trigger!!

Diesel Jimmy is right though. More gears and more effective.

But I wana try var myself;)

IML Gear Cream!
IMO var "bulking" is a joke I'm gonna bulk with test deca and tbol, first time using tbol, var was amazing on my cut

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I readjusted my cycle to start my Var on monday just seeing them in the stash drawer and looking so delicious I gave up the wait! Some might say it will be a waste but you got to experiment. What might not work for you just might work for me;)

I readjusted my cycle to start my Var on monday just seeing them in the stash drawer and looking so delicious I gave up the wait! Some might say it will be a waste but you got to experiment. What might not work for you just might work for me;)

What are your goals?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

considered TBOL? cheaper and more effective for bulking. very little water weight like var... and cheaper= moar gearz

^^^^Vars is not an effective bulker.

Tbol would be a far better and cheaper option. 60-100mg ED.

I'll be trying it sooner or later. I think it will be good for what I'm trying to achieve.

Var will still keep that dry look while keeping strength up IMO.

Put me down as being in the var for cutting, tbol for bulking camp. While you can bulk on most any steroid, and var is no exception, I think you'd get better results with a whole lot less money then using var.

That said, I LOVE var.... one of my fav aas.

Back