• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Black Lion Prolactrone

MovinWeight

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone know if this stuff is any good. I just picked up some Prami for prolactin control because caber is like impossible to come by right now. I have a small lump on my left side that I am going to hit with everything to ensure I don't have an issue. Thanks for the help before I drop 50 bucks!

I have used it. Not as good as caber or prami but worked very well. Noticeable side was some nausea.

thanks guys! never had an issue before so i'm not sure why i am now. low test and moderate tren. im thinking my ai's aren't working to par... i know the mlg gear is good...

Just saw that you're getting bloods drawn tmrw, that'll give you an answer to what you should do estro and prolac wise. Let us know!

Last edited:
Just saw that you're getting bloods drawn tmrw, that'll give you an answer to what you should do estro and prolac wise. Let us know!

Yeah i was going to wait until week 6 of my cycle but with these gyno issues flaring up this early im kind of concerned. I will keep you all posted with a lab copy once i get it.

Back