• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

herbal phentermine vs Pharma phentermine

tehbeastaxl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i was wondering what the difference is between these 2 other than the price? my girlfriend wants me to get her some and the herbal is so much cheaper but does it work as good?

Real phentermine works with diet and exercise to help obese people lose weight

i was wondering what the difference is between these 2 other than the price? my girlfriend wants me to get her some and the herbal is so much cheaper but does it work as good?
The difference is herbal phentermine has no phentermine. Its using the name to make money, period.

Herbal Phentermine is an oral weight loss supplement that claims to mimic the FDA-approved drug Phentermine. Herbal Phentermine itself does not contain any natural Phentermine — instead, it combines amino acids and herbs to mimic the appetite-suppressing powers of prescription-only Phentermine. Among its many claims, Herbal Phentermine says that it has all of the positives of natural Phentermine without the unwanted side effects. However, we could find no studies backing up its claims. The manufacturers do not specify how much weight loss should be expected, but they claim that the product can speed up metabolism and increase your heart rate.

Great post Pitt!

Teh.. She can go to her general physician and get a prescription, even if she is not obese, she will prob fall into the BMI range

The difference is herbal phentermine has no phentermine. Its using the name to make money, period.

Herbal Phentermine is an oral weight loss supplement that claims to mimic the FDA-approved drug Phentermine. Herbal Phentermine itself does not contain any natural Phentermine — instead, it combines amino acids and herbs to mimic the appetite-suppressing powers of prescription-only Phentermine. Among its many claims, Herbal Phentermine says that it has all of the positives of natural Phentermine without the unwanted side effects. However, we could find no studies backing up its claims. The manufacturers do not specify how much weight loss should be expected, but they claim that the product can speed up metabolism and increase your heart rate.

:winkfinger: Theres no substitute for the the real deal! I'm assuming your girl is trying to lose a little weight? What about some clen or something along those lines?

well heres the deal about clen. a few years back I was depressed and was distraught after losing a close close family member. I took 46 40mcg clenbuterol to try to kill myself. little did I know it was possibly the worst way to try to kill yourself I was in the icu for a week I had a heart attack blah blah blah. but anyways yea im scared of clen now and I don't want her to touch it just based on the experience I went thru. shes not obese or anything shes about 5'5 158 lbs but she works out really hard and diets pretty decent but its hard for her to lose weight im just trying to give her that extra boost

well heres the deal about clen. a few years back I was depressed and was distraught after losing a close close family member. I took 46 40mcg clenbuterol to try to kill myself. little did I know it was possibly the worst way to try to kill yourself I was in the icu for a week I had a heart attack blah blah blah. but anyways yea im scared of clen now and I don't want her to touch it just based on the experience I went thru. shes not obese or anything shes about 5'5 158 lbs but she works out really hard and diets pretty decent but its hard for her to lose weight im just trying to give her that extra boost

My wife is taking Vysera-CLS... I was pessimistic to say the least, but its been two weeks now and it def has made a difference. Have your wife try it! Its 99.00, so a bit pricey, but It seems to work well.

Back