• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

bd trenbol

physicalphil

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi everyone i just recieved a bottle of bd trenbol friends of mine have used it they love it so i was interested in knowing EXACTLY where i inject it??? n HOW OFTEN? IM also a begginger with allthis stuff been train CLEAN for 35 yrs i appreciate SONEONE WITH EXPERIENCE can tell me WHERE to INJECT IT how often??? n HOW MUCH PER TIME? thanks evyeryone for your feedback physicalphil

Welcome to ASF brother. Check out the Anabolic forum, so much knowledge here, read ALOT first, inject later. Tren is no joke it is the strongest most anabolic compound you can use and BD is g2g, but must be used correctly and it is not for the first cycle to be sure. Save it! Trust me! This is your board, use it to it's fullest and enjoy.

You'll want to save that. Post up in the anabolic steroids with all your info (height/weight/BF%/goals) and what you've got exactly, and we'll set you up with a plan.

^^^i think these two posts exemplify one of the major areas of separation that makes ASF better than the rest. Instead of these to well known members jumping on the new member and telling him to go back to the gym for 5 years, get his diet in check, use google and get back to us, they decided to ask for more info in order to provide better advice.

AAS is similar to sex education. You can teach people how to be safe about it, or you can blow them off and tell them to abstain. People are going to do what they want to do regardless. You can share knowledge about safe practice, which I believes helps more people in the long run, or you can tell them to take a hike.

These guys can give you some good advice, Phill. Welcome.

It sounds to me like you have never tried any steroid before. If that is this case, this would be a bad choice!

edit: If you are new to this, you should just use testosterone for starters. Tren is harsh to use, and even if you chose to run it anyways it would be wise to use testosterone as a base.

ok thx ive been training 4 40 yrs i look great ive never taken anything before i ve won alot of shows so i know alot! about everything but roids i m not a begginger like ppl think im 5 8 210 all muscle clean 20 in arm etc im 54 now i deciced to do a few cycles on my last run lol thx for the info i just need to know about tthis stuff all the other things i have down likw lifting diet cardio proteins carbs etc etc

hey all.. I could really use some help with Hexarelin???.. im not a beginner when it comes to peptides but this is my first time using this product?.. i just wanna make sure im doing it right so anyone feel free to help??..

Back