• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hcg

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So Ive done some research but to be honest a lot of it was over my head. So my question is when and why would I use HCG during or after a cycle? I'm about to start a Test P, Tren Ace, and DBOL cycle. I have an assload of HCG and BW on the way. I bought it because it was an opportunity to get a bunch of HCG real cheap. But Im not going to run it until I know what its about.

I've never ran it either, but from my research and the forum it shocks your nuts out of dormant state that another source of Test puts them in. So after a decent cycle your nuts need a jump start for size and the production of test otherwise you'll lose your gains. Google "Heavyiron's HcG Protocol" he has an excellent guide for incorporating it into a cycle.

^^^ right there!
You'll find everything in that writing you need to know, and easy to understand bro.

Normally, people use HCG 2~4 weeks starting the cycle, since thats the pretty reasonable time for nuts to start shrink for most people. The reason for using HCG is to keep the nuts from shrinking and not damage the HPTA as much as possible, thus making PCT easier. Dose is 250IU twice per week

Here is the real answer. Do you want your nuts or not? If you dont have a need for them, screw it. Dont use it. I usally dont use it, but when I start noticing them shrinking, I pop in about 2,000IU twice a week for a couple of weeks. Brings em back. 5000IU couple of times a week is a dose for atrophied nuts. Its on the inserts for legit HCG

Last edited:
Off the insert itself'

For cases of hypogonadotropic hypogonadism in males
4,000 to 5,000 USP units 3 times weekly for 6 to 8 weeks with a rest of period of 2 to 3 weeks between courses of therapy.

Back