• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

IGF Lr3

breakbones

ANABOLIC AMERICA REP
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My questions is:

What does it do?

Will it interfere or help with cycle, hgh, slin

How will it benefit me>

Current cycle going to start:
Test E 1g
Deca 800mg
Dbol kick

Please help me

Thank you bros

IGF-3 is a relatively new discovery. Studies are still being conducted. This is the synopsis of the new study by the NCBL, which I can post or elaborate on for you.

[h=1]Insulin-like growth factor-3 (IGF-3) in male and female gonads of the tilapia: development and regulation of gene expression by growth hormone (GH) and 17alpha-ethinylestradiol (EE2).[/h]

What is the difference between LONG R-3 IGF-1 and the standard IGF-1?
"Just as it was mentioned earlier, Long R3 IGF-1 is a chemically altered version of IGF-1. It has added amino acid chains that prevent it from being deactivated by IGF-1 binding proteins in the bloodstream. This gives Long R3 IGF-1 a much longer half-life. It's the 83 amino acid equivalent of IGF-1 that consists of the complete human IGF-1 sequence substituting the Glu (E) to the Arg(R) at position three. The structure also has an added 13 amino acid extension peptide by the N terminus. Overall it's a more biologically active version of the original IGF-1."

How does its effects compare to that of Growth Hormone?
"Long R3 IGF-1 can directly stimulate muscle growth when compared to growth hormone (GH). This is because GH indirectly results in growth and repair by first inducing IGF-1 release in the liver.If you don't have to worry about IGF-1 release in the liver (because your directly injecting the IGF-1), new growth will be optimized."

Too much hype about igf, and all those peptides, slin, eat, train, rest!

Bump

Anymore info and what it does plz

Back