• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pets

cheapthreads

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hay guys what up just woundering if you have a mans best friend ( 4 legged i mean ) i got a cool like halfzeee from an arl . Alaskin malamute half german sheapard shes my besty never talks back askes for money or ever need shoes lol ........ What are you walking ....................

Cheapthreads out..........................

I'm a cat guy
Brown spotted tabby or bengal if you want to call her

I had a rat not to long ago, it was actually a neat pet.. I wasn't keen on getting one, till I was talked into it at the pet store.. You'd be surprised on how smart they are and how affectionate they can be. They give little kisses and they get depressed when left alone. Unfortunately enough, one of my children accidentally killed it!
We now have a Rotty that we've taken in from a local shelter..

Blonde German Shepard looking mix. And a black and white junkyard cat that is the boss of the house!

Have only had german shepherds, on my 3rd one now. Love this breed.

IML Gear Cream!
Have only had german shepherds, on my 3rd one now. Love this breed.

They have always been one of my favs jets. Really cool breed. Mines a blonde lab and shepard mix I adopted almost 12 years ago. But she honestly just looks like a blonde GS. She is amazing.

They have always been one of my favs jets. Really cool breed. Mines a blonde lab and shepard mix I adopted almost 12 years ago. But she honestly just looks like a blonde GS. She is amazing.

Agreed they are great dogs, very loyal and smart. Our family friend breeds shepherds for the PD's in our county and my current one is a reject because he didn't pass a jump test:p I may get a golden retriever next though but have to a long time to decide, he is only 5:winkfinger:

Ohhh no he di ent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very nice bro thanks and i like your dog very protective i bet aint nobody getting close to her lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out................

8 year old golden retriever here, but she is still my puppy!!

i have 2 pitbulls a blue and rednose..absolutely amazing dogs. loving, loyal, friendly, strong, playful etc. i plan to get 3 more.

Ive got two black labs, one is a retired field trial dog the other is a hunting fool, both part of family and totally spoiled.

i like dogs but dont have the time to dedicate to one, too high maintainence, i do have a cat tho, a lilac point siamese, she is awesome.
i'd like to get a bengal, a bob cat would be sweet too but probably not legal.

I wish more people thought like this.

I absolutely HATE seeing dogs living their life at the end of a chain. I'd like to find everyone of these lazy pet owners and break their knee caps.

Warrior

i agree, i love animals, when someone gets one thats part of your family, treat it like so.
its so sad to see animals not loved or being abused, id take the lazy owners out in the middle of the woods and chain them to a tree and see how they like it

I wish more people thought like this.

I absolutely HATE seeing dogs living their life at the end of a chain. I'd like to find everyone of these lazy pet owners and break their knee caps.

Warrior

Real working dogs need to be left in a kennel or on chains my friend.. But also do need attention and lots of work.. You would be surprised on how serious these dogmen are about their athletes.. Diet, conditioning and strength training is very important to having a good working dog.

Protection dogs, tracking and bomb dogs, sled dogs , weight pull ........

Back