• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg storage

Think you maybe can buy them at your local pharmacy. If not you can use a empty hgh vial or preload 2 slin pins with 0,5ml in each.. I have been preloading syringes with test and other gear. What you guys think ??

You can find small scientific glass jars at science stores. Get a minifridge and put a lock on it also if you wanna do it kosher.

GPZ.com has a great selection of presealed vials.. Store in frig when done mixing. Like suggested above you can pre load pins with HCG. I wouldn't pre load with oils though. The ba/bb and depending on the concentration of EO is there is any, could eat the stopper on the plunger of the pin..

GPZ.COM bro thata where I got my 10ml empty vials sealed for my hcg!! Fast and smooth shipping , discreet too

I leave the HCG in the amp it came in and keep it in a small container in the fridge. To keep the amps and other vials upright I fill the bottom of the container with lots of steel slingshot ammo and some strong magnets to keep the stuff stable. It works a charm -- you can make indentations for the amps/vials and everything is immobile. The copious steel also serves to keep the meds cold even when the container is in the bathroom for a while during pinning.

I just pre load all my slin pins and store it in the fridge.

IML Gear Cream!
Checkout PSL on sponsors for both content and dilution

gpz is great for supplies

Last edited:
Found hcg that comes with BAC water on a sponser. I hcg comes with 1 water. So get 30 hcg and you get 30 waters. So you can mix one dose at a time

Thanks BlizzardMan. Sure will scan them for next time.

Back