• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best online supplies?

Kristo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi all,

i imagine this has been asked and answered before but I've searched and can't find it.

are there any preferred online supplies of all the kit you need for brewing?? I can get most on eBay or even local shops but would rather buy all together in one go

thanks

Gpz has the hardware.... not sure about oil, bb or ba. Its been along time since I brewed.

med lab supplies works pretty well for a one stop shop. also lemelange has a a decent amount of supplies too. If you're doing a big brew Id order from a few different places just to not throw up any red flags lol.
Thanks a lot. I was hoping to pm you personally at some point (can't yet) about something I read in a post you made!! Expect one when I get up to the required amount!!

thank again

Shit vials are big £ arnt they!!!! Didn't think such small items would be any more than pennies really!!! An crimpers!! Wow

Thanks a lot. I was hoping to pm you personally at some point (can't yet) about something I read in a post you made!! Expect one when I get up to the required amount!!

thank again

No problem man. Vials are cheap if you. Get them in bulk. Google flow lab supply he has te best price on vials and crimpers

I'm uk based though. I'll look locally I guess. Thanks again

medical-and-lab-supplies.com they have everything u need to get started at reasonable prices. id suggest getting u a vial crimper at somewhere like ebay tho it would be a lot cheaper than buying brand new

IML Gear Cream!
medical-and-lab-supplies.com they have everything u need to get started at reasonable prices. id suggest getting u a vial crimper at somewhere like ebay tho it would be a lot cheaper than buying brand new
Thanks. The crimpers are really expensive!!!

yea no shit I just went ahead and bought mine brand new. but I was ignorant and pissed myself off when it came in cuz I got the crimpers that cant fit the caps on lmao. so I just gotta crimp the plain aluminum tops on which sucks cuz everyone wants the tops u can peel off. and im not gonna spend 173 just to buy another crimper so I can crimp caps. but oh well it works nice its kebby and it seems high quality

Ditto for these guys.

Any supplier in Europe? Or any with reasonable shipping costs. Medical and Lab Supplies going mad with shipping charge. One month ago shipping to Ireland 75$ and now 180$.

It depends what you want to buy. You may search many reputed online websites to buy required stuff.

Back