• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New Member, Considering 1st Cy

Beast_Mode

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what's up everybody? Obviously new to the site, it was recommended by a friend of mine. Still a noobie so bear with me; I know there's no better research than actually taking advice from people who have gone through it, so I'm hoping I could get some insight from some of the veterans who knows what's what... So here's the bottom line, I'm considering to join the community and go through my first cycle. I was considering Test-E, but my buddy got a real good deal on Sustanon , so chances are I'm gonna go with that.

Before I get into the specifics of what I plan, I want to provide a little personal background, forgive me If I rant on....My father is physically disabled, so growing up we were never the most active children...He had played sports and was active in his day but doctors fucked his knees up over time, hopefully none of that passed in genetics...Anyways I was also ADHD and taking adderal from kindergarden to 8th grade, when I started selling it and fending for my own....This provided a drastic increase in my appetite, so I put on some decent size in my high school days. Started smoking cigarettes around senior year, also partying alot and using a lot of recreational drugs....Ended up selling cocaine and after a while became a user of it myself...so the battle with drugs began, and developed into me being really stupid and started doing things intravenously...Mostly still coke and often opiates..For the record I had a heart attack in 2009 at 19 years old due to a drug overdose, then multiple seizures from shooting too much coke..Really stupid of me, I know...So I reached a low, at about 175 lbs , 6"1.....Finally overcame these problems and started weight training to build some mass up again..Then November of 2012 came around and I was shot in my leg....Luckily it went in and out, no bones or arteries were hit, GOD BLESSED ME that day....Anyways the point of all this info was to display how poorly I've treated this poor body of mine, and if any of these things will create problems in the future ( mostly poor circulation in my leg where I got shot and my biceps which were my main point of injection, and also heart issues due to the amount of shock I've done to it).

So I'm currently 24 years old. 6"1, 215-220 lbs, not sure of my body fat percentage ( sorry for the lack of info, I need to find out for myself)...And I started seriously training and lifting in January of 2013, when my leg started recovering.. Around march-april, I started doing a lot more active cardio like basketball and other sports, and in the past few months got back into lifting.I still smoke cigarettes, which I know are the devil and I need to commit to quitting...and still pot on a daily basis ( Which will probably continue into my old age, it really balances me out). Anyways here's my plan: as I said before my buddy got a good deal on Sust 250, and he's gone through a few cycles now and looks great with minimal side effects so I trust his wisdom and advice.. He as well as some other friends suggest I run two doses a week, probably Mon and Friday, which will give me 500mg , and do this for the first 8-10 weeks. Then, depending on how my body has reacted, pyramid up to either 750 or 1000mg/week , then back down the following weeks...I've heard mixed things about Sust, and making good use of the esters. Some say twice a week won't cut it, and although I do plan on moving up to EOD , I don't expect that any time soon. Another guy I work with gave me some Clenbuterol on the house and a good amount of estrogen blockers for my PCT, I have to clarify exactly what pills they are, little small blue and pink capsules...

Anyways, I suppose I just wanted to explain my situation and get some feedback, all .02 cents is appreciated..Not worried so much about the commonly known side affects, I have a beautiful head of hair and some saggy nuts as is, always had a temper problem but it's calmed down now, and as long as I work out the extra test in my body I shouldn't have any rage issues. I'm more worried about any issues with my heart, seeing as I did damage to it with the heart attack and other medical mishaps. Keep in mind , I'm not the most knowledgeable person on this subject, I am still new to the topic, and I am still researching.. So if anything I said above offended anybody, or sounds ignorant or straight up stupid, then oh well it is what it is..But I'm here for positive feedback and to learn, so I will listen and absorb any good information appreciatively, but I will ignore any disrespectful or unhelpful responses. I have some before pictures coming within the next few days. Thanks everybody for your time, I appreciate it.

Welcome to the community. You can edit your post.

Welcome to the community. You can edit your post.

Thanks for the welcome, on both threads lol. Forgive me for sounding so forum-illiterate, but I don't see the option to edit...I do on my other thread, only my posts that have pictures though..I just want to take this one down so it doesn't take up space, and so members don't have to waste their time viewing this...I bet it's right under my face too, but if you could help it'd be appreciated..

Welcome to asf, stick around and post up!

welcome to the forum

Back