• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Help with AI during TRT

pacman187

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am 28 years old 5'11'' 180 lbs and i have low testosterone so my dr. just prescribed me testosterone enanthate 200 mg every week (told me to do two injections a week of 100 mg so .5ML) He also prescribed me 50 mg of Clomid twice a week.

I work out 5 days a week and am in good shape, pretty ripped.

Some of the guys at the gym said i should be taking Exemestane (25mg x 30ml) (full droppler or 1/2 droppler) every night before bed.

What are you suggestions ?

Doctor also said he might put me on hcg but not unitl i go back to see him in 6 weeks.

Is there anything else i should be taking ? i don't want to get bloated and fat and lose my abs

*** I know this is not a typical cycle as i am not taking as much test as others do but at the same time i am trying to get the benefits out of using the test for gains in the gym. I still want to be ripped tho and was concerned over estrogen levels. There is no time frame for me to be on this testosterone replacement therapy so i don't need any PCT as i will probably be on this for a long time.

What is the clomid suppose to do anyways ?

What does the Exemestane do ?

whats the difference between the two

I appreciate any help that you can give me especially if i should take the exemestane or not. thanks

Back