• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Baby Hulk

JMiester

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok i've waited long enough, time to kick start my cycle I've been planning. Tell me what ya'll think, stats are: 10 yrs lifting/multiple cycles under my belt/6 ft-171 lbs/8% BF.

16 Weeks

1-5 Tbol 75mg ED
1-16 EQ 600mg Split to 300 2X Week
1-16 NPP 75mg ED
1-16 Test Prop 100mg ED
8-16 Torn between Winny 80mg ED or Var 100mg ED or both at 50mg ED (respond well to both separately but curious what both together would produce.....)

Got Caber & Aromasin for sides and Nolvadex for emergencies.
Clomid for PCT

HOLLLLLAA

That's a lot of stick'n right there.... Glad to see our taking the EQ to 16 weeks, people don't run it merely long enough.

First time i ran it 21 weeks with Test E, gained 23lbs and after pct I kept 15lbs. Love that shit!

First time i ran it 21 weeks with Test E, gained 23lbs and after pct I kept 15lbs. Love that shit!
Im not crazy about it, but if you ran it 16+ weeks then the results are good, for some..Its a love it or hate it product..what works for him, may not for the other

All those short esters make my ass hurt just looking at that list. Good looking cycle though man!

Pinning ED for 16 wks would get old unless you prefer lower volumes of oil.

EOD would be worth considering, unless your just like to stick yourself :)

Damn man, your going to be a walking pincushion!

I actually love pinning lol, look forward to it every time.

I'm 27 and pushing through scare tissue is not new to me lol, what does my age have to do with the fact that i enjoy pinning? Couple slins a day keeps the doctor away!

I slin for ED pinning too - it's the only way to go.

... still, for that length of cycle I would have gone long esters - each to their own though, good luck. You going to run a log?

I might seeing how I've never ran one before.....I use to run long esters but holding water is a negative to me so I'll take short ester pinning ED over long ester bloating any day!

Even with an AI you see a big water retention difference?

Forgot to mention the TNE coming from my boys @ Olympus, really looking forward to that as well.

I might seeing how I've never ran one before.....I use to run long esters but holding water is a negative to me so I'll take short ester pinning ED over long ester bloating any day!
To accuse the long ester to be the culprit for bloat is a fallacious statement..If your diets in check and a low does with a serm is applied then you should have no troubles what so ever.

"8% BF" Yes my diet stays in chk, I'm not saying bloating happens every time. Just saying i don't like long esters because i do tend to bloat from time to time. The answer to the question in your head is YES I have run numerous long esters, just because you might not hold a little water doesn't mean others won't.

So.......with the way your cycle is set up theres a chance that 1-2 days a week you'll be pinning TNE, prop, eq, and NPP all in the same day with slin pins?? sweet baby jesus thats 4 slins just in that day alone haha hope you would decide to use a big boy rig on that day.Very interesting cycle. I love prop too so I don't blame ya, but just saying.

Get Shredded!
LoL of course i'm gonna load a cannon for those 2 days, I may be young and full of cum....but deff not dumb lol.

"8% BF" Yes my diet stays in chk, I'm not saying bloating happens every time. Just saying i don't like long esters because i do tend to bloat from time to time. The answer to the question in your head is YES I have run numerous long esters, just because you might not hold a little water doesn't mean others won't.

Out of interest, how do you pin your long esters? And in regards to water, is this an aesthetics issue or have you had blood results outlining an estro issue?

Pure aesthetics, with long esters I'd typically pin twice a week. Mondays/Thursdays and I use Aromasin 12.5 EOD

LOL alright I'll do a log, but it will be a personal one. I won't tie this to a sponsor due to the fact that I'm mixing.....

LOL alright I'll do a log, but it will be a personal one. I won't tie this to a sponsor due to the fact that I'm mixing.....
Yeah man, that doesn't matter. I'm sure we all just want to see what kind of results you'll get from this cycle, and I'm always down to learn from others. Hell maybe you will turn into a baby hulk!Any reason why no tren?

Yea thats what I'm shooting for minus the green tint. I don't really care to go down that road....not really a reason, just a personal commitment.

So.......with the way your cycle is set up theres a chance that 1-2 days a week you'll be pinning TNE, prop, eq, and NPP all in the same day with slin pins?? sweet baby jesus thats 4 slins just in that day alone haha hope you would decide to use a big boy rig on that day.Very interesting cycle. I love prop too so I don't blame ya, but just saying.

Man, I just could not face that down everyday. Too much sticking and it has to get old quick. At E3D I get tired of it.........

Slins and multiple sites really aren't that bad, after one cycle of a bunch of sticks you get use to it.

Back