• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Greetings Gym Rats

Deadcafe

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Well, I just moved to a country where I can get just about any of the gear I need to assist in self perfection. Well I am no where near this stage so I came on here for legitimate information, stack info, anti whatevers and help with some of the acronyms. I am currently on a cycle of Testosterone ethonate 500ml and 200 ml Deca and 20mg of Nolva, the purpose of the deca is simply for joint and tendon relief. It actually works and thats a good thing lol. Well if anyone has additional info I am all ears, I look forward to meeting some of you.

Deadcafe

Thanks man. I am in the process of trying to locate Somatropin, but I am a bit of a dummy in the arena of GH. I would love to know exactly what stack/cycle Stallone and Rourke were taking. I need to drop about 15-20 lbs of fat and unfortunately most of it is located around my lower back and mid section!! The toughest area to lose it. Well thank you for the welcome.

welcome

Welcome dead cafe. Sounds like you already know a lil bit buddy. Keep reading and post questions in the proper sections to get the best answers. Read the stickies for the rules and a ton of knowledge that will probably answer most of your questions...
Some acronyms:
Gtg- good to go
Imo- in my opinion
Jmo- just my opinion
Gich- glad I can help
Ed- every day
Eod- every other day
AI- aromatase inhibitors
Yeeeaaaahhh boyyyyy - flava flave
Cheesecake- undying love

GICH!

Welcome brother!

Welcome sir !!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out.............

Well week 2 I am already seeing great results. I eat well, lots of chicken, yoghurt, pork, meats and anything else that puts natural protein in my system. I am definetly retaining a bit of water, my elbow is definitely a hinderance but the DECA is helping me through that. I see my strength increasing but I do not max out. My goal is not strength, it is a great physique. So I lift 10 to 12, and as many sets as it takes to muscle failure, but not complete failure. The definition in my chest shoulders and traps is amazing, my arms and calves are really looking great. The hardest part is remembering what day I take my gear! lol I want to take it every day LOL. Cant do that. I almost bought some icy hot the other day but though to myself, let's give the deca and test the opportunity of help my muscle recovery. Next dy I was good......AMAZING!!! lol sculpted and vascular are my goals, a 6 pak would be great but I am not counting on it this cycle.
Any recommendations on the ammount of time I should take between cycles? I plan on doing a 12 week cycle. then tapering the test off. (my access to it is that easy, and cheap) lol

Welcome to asf

Back