• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fakes???

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
come on guys why you keep sale fakes?
its not fair...and not good and not healthy...better respect member's-customers and sale real gear..

Wp

We've had our fair share of fakes throughout the 2000's and now it's getting old, fakes are easier to spot, and so are the scammers.. So if you fake gear you will be called out, and exposed! There's enough business in this market for many to have a piece of the pie, why fake it? Know your sources!

Yeah!!!!!! No fakes!!!!! Humm who we yelling at again??? Did I miss something?? I'm only using Olympus and so far 2 years and no problems. If they start faking ill let y'all know!! Lmao!!!!!
So who we yelling at???

I'll tell you who he's talking about- Apple and Jenna. They both got huge fake ones. It just ain't right the way they flaunt them around, but then get all uppity when I cop a feel. Total bullshit, and I can't stand it! UNITE BROTHERS!

Is this thread about Kanye and Drake selling fake ass raps? Them guyz softer than baby ass cheekz

Yeah E.A sold me half a ml in each amp of his $18amp bayer primobolan. Theirs primo in it but not genuine bayer 1 ml amps for $18 They are generic knock offs That a sponsor on hear sells for $8 an amp. My point is some of these sponsors know their fakes and they sell anyway.

I have always hated the whole idea of copy or replica gear . You are from the get go claiming the product is something it is not . Even if it has the same amount of steroid in it you are being decietful . We know why people do this , to cash in on the brand name that is known and trusted . Name it something else and if it's any good the product will sell itself . Nothing wrong with generic meds , we all use them in medicine but it is wrong to label it as made by someone it is not . It;s the main reason I stay away from so called HG gear. I don't want to play the can you spot the fake game . I would rather stay with a quality UGL lab that I trust and have good results with .

Get Shredded!
some guys keep sale organon deca 200,all fake, they sale Naposim romunia..all fake...they sale fake zambon and desma winstrol amps..all fake! etc...

Back