• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

HCG with sustanon?

BlizzardMan8890

All day
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About to start my first cycle ever the first of november. I am using sustanon 250 with dbol. I wasnt going to take any HCG with it but i am rethinking now. I am using clomid as PCT.some guys at my gym say to take HCG and others say dont so wanting to get yalls input on this so i can get some ordered if i need it.

The biggest obstacle to recovery from a cycle is testicular atrophy . So to get around this we use hcg on cycle to keep the balls from shrinking too much to begin with . That way when you start PCT you will recover faster , keep more of your gains and feel better . Anywhere from 500iu/wk to 1000iu /wk split into twice wk injections is the norm .

Many ways to use HCG. I have used it from start,end and after i think them all works...

Many ways to use HCG. I have used it from start,end and after i think them all works...
Was there one way that seemed to work better for you?i dont want to spend the money on it but also want to be safe. I would love for heavyiron or some of the vets to comment

On cycle is your best bet.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

I recently ran sust250 (14 weeks) up to 750mg last 4 weeks and used hcg 250iu's twice a week and it kept my nuts nice and full with no issues.....

Was there one way that seemed to work better for you?i dont want to spend the money on it but also want to be safe. I would love for heavyiron or some of the vets to comment

I think them all works bro.. Most guys here will say use it during cycle and some might say at the end. But for me i even like to use it after cycle. Rich Piana have hes own theory on the topic and thats to use it after cycle..

Chek out this and jump to 8 min.

I think them all works bro.. Most guys here will say use it during cycle and some might say at the end. But for me i even like to use it after cycle. Rich Piana have hes own theory on the topic and thats to use it after cycle..

Chek out this and jump to 8 min.

thanks bro that was very interesting

Thanks im glad you like it,,... Some guys just laugh about Rich Piana. But i really like the guy.

Back