• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Deca or Tren??

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've run Tren several times and have been toying with the idea of running Deca next for the fuck of it. Some people have told me that they really like it but that it causes Deca dick. I've heard that Tren can fuck your boners up too, but that never happened to me so I think I'll be ok.

What are the major differences between the two from personal exprience?

Wow for me there are no similarities between tren and deca . For one daca can aromatize tren cannot . So you will hold some water on deca while tren is amazing at getting you that ripped hard look . Deca has pretty mild sides for most who run a reasonable dose . Deca dick can be avoided most time by running enough test with it , at least twice the deca . Tren can have rough sides but you already know by now if you get them . Deca is a bulking drug and a good one , hence the classic bulk cycle test , deca , dbol . Tren can be use for anything bulk , recomp or cut . This winter I plan on another bulk and it's gonna be test , deca and proviron .

^^^^^ I agree with this. But i have no problems with deca dick. Back in the day i did use to cruise on 400mg deca aw with out test and jump back on again. I am a huge Deca fan. Think its the greatest compound if you looking to BULK !!

Cool, I'm gonna give it a shot. My only concern with bulking is how much weight I'm gonna shed when I'm done. My first two cycles were Test heavy and I shedded weight like crazy. Granted, mostly water. This Tren cycle, I'm 4 weeks out and haven't lost a pound.

Run NPP instead, its still Nandrolone but shorter ester and less sides than deca.

What dosage do you plan to use ??

I find 400mg to do the job. And to be honest i have never done higher mg with deca then 400. No need to use to much if a lower dose will do the job.
Yes you will retain some water weight from deca. But adding a AI or some Nolva will do the job.. I love deca and think its one of the greatest compounds ever. Now thinking about weight,strength and feeling well.

Have no problems with limp dick. And if you are scared about that. Do i recommend to start the test 1-2 weeks before you start taking deca. This way the test will be active when you start taking deca. Some might laugh now but give it a try and you can see for your self..

Run NPP instead, its still Nandrolone but shorter ester and less sides than deca.

I long longer esters as a general rule. Test E, Tren E, etc. Hopefully I'm not prone to sides I guess.

What dosage do you plan to use ??

I find 400mg to do the job. And to be honest i have never done higher mg with deca then 400. No need to use to much if a lower dose will do the job.
Yes you will retain some water weight from deca. But adding a AI or some Nolva will do the job.. I love deca and think its one of the greatest compounds ever. Now thinking about weight,strength and feeling well.

Have no problems with limp dick. And if you are scared about that. Do i recommend to start the test 1-2 weeks before you start taking deca. This way the test will be active when you start taking deca. Some might laugh now but give it a try and you can see for your self..

Not sure man. I'm still doing research on it but 400mg sounds reasonable. At that dose, how must test? 250? 500? 750?

I am a super fan of npp but I am getting tired of the ed pinning with short esters . So to give my body a break from all those injections and to really bulk this winter I decided on deca. If you keep your e2 in check and run enough test I don't know what sides deca would cause that would be so bothersome . Some guys do break out on it though . With 400mg/wk deca I would go with test at 750 mg/wk.

400mg weekly is a solid dose. Hell I believe 5150, runs his deca/npp at 400mgs max and he swears he see's no benefit beyond that.

Very true ^^^^^ . Now a few months back i ran deca @ 600mg omnadern @ 1200mg and dbol 50mg a day gaind 15lb love that cycle old school . Now iam going to try tren a test e and mast p . Never ran it before but iam going to see what all the hype is about this tren ppl speak of .....................

Cheapthreads out....................

IML Gear Cream!
Very true ^^^^^ . Now a few months back i ran deca @ 600mg omnadern @ 1200mg and dbol 50mg a day gaind 15lb love that cycle old school . Now iam going to try tren a test e and mast p . Never ran it before but iam going to see what all the hype is about this tren ppl speak of .....................

Cheapthreads out....................

Dude! Im gonna be running Tren for the first time too here in about a month or so. Streettimes busting his cherry as well.

And ftw, mast rules!

No shit !!!!!!! I hope to have my dvds land soon from a great sale ill be keeping a log at hope you will fallow it and see maybe you can chime in to see what you think . Heres how i will try to run it .....
Tren a 400mg a week test e 250mg a week but split that a week and mast p. 250mg a week . Please feel free let me know what you think ...........

Cheapthreads out......................

Looks good to me.... pretty close to what Im planning. Maybe Grumps will chime in but he likes to run his Mast at the same dose as the Tren.

Well i hope he chimes in bro i feel my dvds might be here soon and soon as it does you already know it xmas time !!!!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out .................

Thanks i will !!!!!!!!

Cheapthreads out..................

Not sure man. I'm still doing research on it but 400mg sounds reasonable. At that dose, how must test? 250? 500? 750?[/QUOTE]

I do good with 250 mg test and 400 mg deca. But i find 500 mg test and 400 mg deca to be spot on. Keep your diet clean and you schuld me good to go..

Dude! Im gonna be running Tren for the first time too here in about a month or so. Streettimes busting his cherry as well.

And ftw, mast rules!

Gonna be some Tren cherries bustin wide open in this biiiatch this winter LOL! I can't wait ... gonna try the high Tren/ low Test approach ... 200mg Test E/week, 400mg Tren E/week and adjust the Tren based on how I feel ... adding in Mast E at week 8 at the same dosage as the Tren. I may take AY's advice and kick off the first 3 weeks with an additional Test/Tren Ace 100mg/day ... go big or go home baby ;-)

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 4

You guys not get insomnia,night sweats,high bp and lack of appetite from Tren ??

And ftw, mast rules!

Tren is the titties. Just finished up my first Tren cycle and I couldn't be happier with the lean solid muscle I put on. I'm hovering between 15 and 20lbs worth of weight gained. Almost all of it is solid, lean muscle so I haven't lost any weight and I'm 4 weeks out. I expect to lose a little but so far, I'm pretty happy.

Get Shredded!
You guys not get insomnia,night sweats,high bp and lack of appetite from Tren ??

I ran 600mgs Tren E and 250mgs of Test E. I had night sweats but only for a couple weeks. A little insomnia at the end, mostly related to being so hot all the time. I recently discovered that my bp is a little high but managable. It INCREASED my appetite, if anything. It was totally worth it though man. My strength went through the roof.

Back