• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

masteron

toneal614

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just found a 3/4 bottle of masteron and like 40 anavars caps in an old shoe box full of misc crap. I believe the stuff is about 3 years old. Is this stuff still ok or should I trash it

i say no to open vials after 3 years. Guess your var is good to go.

Dont be wasting that Mast son! You should be ok if it has been out of the light.

Thanks bros, I knew the var should be g2g but I wasnt sure about the mast. Hate to waste it. That shit was expensive.

You will be fine as long as the stopper is in good condition. Mast is awesome!!! Just wanted to share that! Haha

I'm not one to take the risk when infections can be bad news, as for the var, it's fine I'm sure. Hope the pills are dosed high enough so you get something out of them.

Ya i have to agree with oufinny never gamble with your life on open bottles whats going to cost more a nice fresh bottles or a dr. Visit with some kind of infection . I my self wouldnet take it if it was free bro better safe the sorry just my 2 cents

cheapthreads out..................

Ha !!!!!!! That was just my 2 cents i would like to see 32 in my life plus not sure if its homemade or what 3 years woooooo long time to sit around i just hope i never get 3 year old shelf bottles unless its whiskey lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

IML Gear Cream!
Ha !!!!!!! That was just my 2 cents i would like to see 32 in my life plus not sure if its homemade or what 3 years woooooo long time to sit around i just hope i never get 3 year old shelf bottles unless its whiskey lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d

Im just fudging with ya cheap!:winkfinger:

I KNOW ME TO LOL !!!!!!!!! NOW QUIT PLAYING POST TAG IAM TRYING TO SLEEP HAHAHAHA !!!!!!!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE BRO :winkfinger:

Back