• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Going Shopping

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I will soon be in a country where gear is legal and bought OTC. Well now I have:
Test E and Prop
Tren Ace
Deca
Dianabol

There the substances I have and have experience with. What I would like to know is what else I should try? And just to put it out there, Im a short skinny guy so fat loss is easy for me, gaining mass is not. So what should I try????
Oh, ans beside clomid ans nolvadex any other ancellaries I should look into? Thanks guys

What country are you going to ?

Test + NPP / Deca is an excellent bulking stack ,even better with dbol kick start and winstrol at the end of the cycle.

Also get yourself some cortisol suppressant/ blockers.

So I will soon be in a country where gear is legal and bought OTC. Well now I have:
Test E and Prop
Tren Ace
Deca
Dianabol

There the substances I have and have experience with. What I would like to know is what else I should try? And just to put it out there, Im a short skinny guy so fat loss is easy for me, gaining mass is not. So what should I try????
Oh, ans beside clomid ans nolvadex any other ancellaries I should look into? Thanks guys
Is it Thailand?

You say you'll have no problem buying, which I don't doubt. However, make sure you know what you're doing when it comes to bringing it BACK (unless you're staying in that country for a long time!)

Aromasin is my ancillary of choice, but letrozole or arimidex should be easier to find. I firmly believe pharma-grade ancillaries are a priority over pharma-grade gear.

Is it Thailand?

You say you'll have no problem buying, which I don't doubt. However, make sure you know what you're doing when it comes to bringing it BACK (unless you're staying in that country for a long time!)

Aromasin is my ancillary of choice, but letrozole or arimidex should be easier to find. I firmly believe pharma-grade ancillaries are a priority over pharma-grade gear.

I have my ways,this is not mu first rodeo. I know a place down there that's juicers paradise

and for those that don't know, when you go to a country that sells them legally it's all good but still even though they are legal GET A SCRIPT if you are taking them home in your luggae, Also if you're flying back with them, dont get a script for a years worth. Even with a script that could cause you a few "issuses" at the border

and for those that don't know, when you go to a country that sells them legally it's all good but still even though they are legal GET A SCRIPT if you are taking them home in your luggae, Also if you're flying back with them, dont get a script for a years worth. Even with a script that could cause you a few "issuses" at the border

a script from a Thai doctor or from a pharmacy?

Solid advice. You know what you're doing, obviously, sorry for assuming otherwise DJ :)
What kind of selection are we talking about in this juicer's paradise?

From a doctor.

A script from a Thai Doc. Get it fulfilled at the pharmacy but hang onto a copy of the script. If you do this you don't to do any crazy smuggling/hiding crap when you head home. Just put it in your check-in luggage. I put a copy of the script with the stuff and I also keep one on my person just in case. If you have an issue at the border you're covered. But don't let that make you think you can stroll thru with 50 vials. You have to keep it at the personal use level.

IML Gear Cream!
As far as orals go just put them in thai vitamin bottles and then into your luggage. Just don't do it with the Dianabol. Everyone knows what those little blue hearts are......

What country are you going to ?

Test + NPP / Deca is an excellent bulking stack ,even better with dbol kick start and winstrol at the end of the cycle.

Also get yourself some cortisol suppressant/ blockers.

What cortisol suppresents do you suggest? No one brought these up to me. I don't know anything about them.

What cortisol suppresents do you suggest? No one brought these up to me. I don't know anything about them.
AAS itself naturally exerts strong anti-cortisol action. Take a vitamin C if you're really worried.

Is it Thailand?

I will of course pick up some aromasin while I'm there. Also gonna stock up on a bunch of Nolvedex. If you ever plan on going there let me know. I know the right place and I'll get you the info. Its a pharmacy with a bodybuilding section. They literally have a section with nothing but gear and ancillaries. It's a steroid toy store, no joke. They have everything a juice head could ever want and there prices are low. I'm talking $30 for a 10ml vial of human grade Test E. Their Tren is overly priced for some reason but ever thing else is cheap and everything is human grade. I deal with these people exclusively because their shit is on point. So let me know before you go and I'll set you up nice. To include the docs that will give out scripts.

DJ

AAS itself naturally exerts strong anti-cortisol action. Take a vitamin C if you're really worried.

You will need them after the cycle. Get either one of the following: Cytadren, Trilostane, Metyrapone, Remeron.

Also heading to Thailand after easter. Can you shoot me a PM with all the info?

You will need them after the cycle. Get either one of the following: Cytadren, Trilostane, Metyrapone, Remeron.

Also heading to Thailand after easter. Can you shoot me a PM with all the info?

PM sent^^^

Back