• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what to take instead of Tren?

bob880

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So... I guess Tren is not for me. I get this rage that creeps up that cant be controlled and I almost got fired from my job for picking up a coworker by the neck (apparently that is frowned upon in the work place).
So, I ask the brothers here to give me some advice on what would be a good alternative to Tren. I know from a previous cycle that it works well ( and I had rage then but I was taking all kinds of shit.) My dose was 100mg eod of tren a. Im thinking of going back to just going back to running test only cycles...thoughts?

Yes tren isn't for everyone . There is a combo I love that I run every spring that has "similar" effects . Testp , npp and masteron . You can add quality mass , lean out very nicely and get that hardness we love from tren .

What are your goals ? You want to lean out or bulk up ?

I can not use tren my self because of the sides. But never had Roid Rage :D

Yes tren isn't for everyone . There is a combo I love that I run every spring that has "similar" effects . Testp , npp and masteron . You can add quality mass , lean out very nicely and get that hardness we love from tren .

Test,mast and var is a nice combo to.

So... I guess Tren is not for me. I get this rage that creeps up that cant be controlled and I almost got fired from my job for picking up a coworker by the neck (apparently that is frowned upon in the work place).

He must've deserved it otherwise you wouldn't have a 2nd chance. :) What was his infraction?

So, I ask the brothers here to give me some advice on what would be a good alternative to Tren. I know from a previous cycle that it works well ( and I had rage then but I was taking all kinds of shit.) My dose was 100mg eod of tren a. Im thinking of going back to just going back to running test only cycles...thoughts?

700mg/wk of tren is a high dose. Have you considered 75mg or 50mg/day? It may feel like a different drug. What kinds of other shit were you on? Maybe some of that contributed to rage.

He must've deserved it otherwise you wouldn't have a 2nd chance. :) What was his infraction?

700mg/wk of tren is a high dose. Have you considered 75mg or 50mg/day? It may feel like a different drug. What kinds of other shit were you on? Maybe some of that contributed to rage.

100mg eod is not 700 my friend...

NPP is the runner up IMO when a substitute for is needed. Don't expect to eat like a pig and stay lean, You'll need to treat your diet with care, but the gains are clean,solid and less water retention. For myself that is.. Although it's still Nandrolone, it acts slightly different for me far as water retention is concerned. I'm my second inject of choice aside from test.

I would just like to lean up some.

as to what I was taking it was:

Tren a 100mg eod
test p 100mg eod
decca 200mg e4d
and dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

the sides from this were so bad I had never had acne this bad ever. But this was awhile ago and I was given some bad advice I am sure. Ive taken all of them since with the exception of the tren and had no sides.

the guy was 5 min late to a job I was running oops.

IML Gear Cream!
I would just like to lean up some.

as to what I was taking it was:

Tren a 100mg eod
test p 100mg eod
decca 200mg e4d
and dbol 50mg ed for 4 weeks.

the sides from this were so bad I had never had acne this bad ever. But this was awhile ago and I was given some bad advice I am sure. Ive taken all of them since with the exception of the tren and had no sides.

the guy was 5 min late to a job I was running oops.

why Deca? you could just use NPP and stack it with T Prop/ Tren A... pin eod all at one time... all 3 are short ester

Like I said bad advice. I just know that I cant do the tren. I was going to do tren again but I like to keep journals of how my cycles went and then I saw the tren cycle.

Grumps gave solid advice...

If your dead set against Tren just run Test Prop/Mast Prop. Add Var if needed.

Eq and test e does the same for me as Tren and test .... Lean hard mass with low sides and great results. Just from my experience.

Im doing the test mast tbol(4weeks) anavar last 6 weeks. Did the tren last run the still prefer the tren.

Thanks
DSL

Thanks guys. I am very happy for your input. I have never used Mast and I have heard great things about it, but from what I ave read you have a short ester "P" and a long ester "E" if I have read it right. Whats the best way to go? do you do sust EOD and 100mg of Mast P or like a test E and a mast prop combo like E4D?

Thoughts? Or am I just all wrong?

Have you considered 75mg or 50mg/day? It may feel like a different drug. What kinds of other shit were you on? Maybe some of that contributed to rage.

Would such a small dose of around 50mg/ED of Tren even be worth it?? Most of the stuff I have read about it on here it seems everybody goes for running Tren higher than your Test dosage.
Just curious cuz if running a small dose will still yield some decent results, I may try it in the future. I am in intrigued about Tren, but I'm not looking to get massive huge or anything.

As an example, I am looking to run 600mg/wk of Test Cyp in my cycle soon. Would it even be worth doing that with say, 200-300mg/wk of Tren E and maybe avoid the harsh sides that come with running Tren at higher doses?

All i know is that when I took Tren I got frickin ripped and got some really good gains. Minus the sides of course! Tren is the one steroid that When I took it I could actually see the fat melt off and the muscle come on. On the 6th week of being on it people at the gym were asking what the hell I was doing because I looked like a different person this equals AWESOME. However, my rage was out of control like i asfour mentioned. It would i guess be ok if i didn't have three kids that piss me off all the time.

The guys here are very knowledgeable and will give good advice that is for sure.

All i know is that when I took Tren I got frickin ripped and got some really good gains. Minus the sides of course! Tren is the one steroid that When I took it I could actually see the fat melt off and the muscle come on. On the 6th week of being on it people at the gym were asking what the hell I was doing because I looked like a different person this equals AWESOME. However, my rage was out of control like i asfour mentioned. It would i guess be ok if i didn't have three kids that piss me off all the time.

The guys here are very knowledgeable and will give good advice that is for sure.

Just a thought but you may be able to get a doc to script you valume or something for the anger ,I have read a few others talk about going that route for anger issues.

Get Shredded!
Sust mast var

Sust mast npp var

This^^^

Would such a small dose of around 50mg/ED of Tren even be worth it?? Most of the stuff I have read about it on here it seems everybody goes for running Tren higher than your Test dosage.
Just curious cuz if running a small dose will still yield some decent results, I may try it in the future. I am in intrigued about Tren, but I'm not looking to get massive huge or anything.

As an example, I am looking to run 600mg/wk of Test Cyp in my cycle soon. Would it even be worth doing that with say, 200-300mg/wk of Tren E and maybe avoid the harsh sides that come with running Tren at higher doses?
With tren more isn't necessarily better, the op WAS 'only' running 100mg EOD, so equal to 50mg ED. My last run with tren-ace I took it up to 100mg ED, and all that did was increase the sides, for me 75mg ED was every bit as effective and I suspect even 50mg might be also. For me personally, running test and tren at equal amounts works well.

This^^^

With tren more isn't necessarily better, the op WAS 'only' running 100mg EOD, so equal to 50mg ED. My last run with tren-ace I took it up to 100mg ED, and all that did was increase the sides, for me 75mg ED was every bit as effective and I suspect even 50mg might be also. For me personally, running test and tren at equal amounts works well.

50mg ED is an effective, low side risk for either bulking or cutting.

I like the low test ratio, and would not dose test higher than 200mg/week for any tren cycle. It's all diet controlled.

Back