• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pizza or drugs part 2

Darkshadowlander

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
On the topic of the orginal post it has been said many times by 5150 and prob be Ez if im remembering right, so I see no real reason for a thread like to be put in place, to me this is the Olympus reps place to post things like this in their forum anyone post things like this to me is "stepping on toes". I do find quite a bit of arrogance in a good amount of the OPs posts and threads. Maybe im seeing this all wrong I dont know, just some what annoyed I guess. Not trying to stir up anything and this will be my only post if someone needs to talk about it more im available. Alot of guys here have many years of knowledge, but how many of them do we see consistantly telling people about how much they know and all their years of experiance? Just a view of how im seeing things and several others maybe someone coming out and saying this will help the OP of the Pizza or drugs thread realize how his wording of things is looked at....:winkfinger:

with the arrogant self righteousness all set aside, my issue stems from the explicit nature in which the OP chose to include in the title that illegal activity was going on. further more, the OP chose to direct people in the "proper way" to conduct illegal activity.

i don't know about you, but i'm not breaking any laws, and if i was i sure as hell wouldn't include that in the title of a thread.

for example, "when raping bitches, don't use nylon rope to tie their ass up with," or "HEY LE, LOOK AT ME!!!!" if those threads belong anywhere, they belong here, in the pit.

Last edited:
I agree with both sides...but, it has been said before.. quite a few times..I have only been on here a short time and have read at least 4 or 5 threads on it. Kind of like beating a dead horse. As far as being Ill*g*l...sure it does carry a certain risk but, I am not going to sit there and spread it all over the board either. As for now, I am going to sit here patiently and quietly and try not to attract any unwanted attention.

I guess my biggest thing is when i see people consistently put out that they know this or that not doubting them but just kinda shows what kind of person you are. Their are quite a few guys on this board I look up to for info and knowledge. But if one of them ever posted about how experienced and knowledgeable they was in arrogant ways id be like the fucking guy is so full of himself it isnt even funny. I can see this coming from a child craving attention but not a grown man.

Thanks
DSL

This is in no way shape or form have to do with you guys at olympus and i take full responsibility for anything ive said. Its my opinions and im really tired and annoyed by some of the shit ive seen from this guy from day one. I would've posted this regardless at somepoint anyways. Ive said how i feel Ive think ive put it all out there. I have no respect for someone who comes in here gloating about themselves respect has to be earned in my book you cant just come in a place bragging about shit and expect it to be shown.....I dont fucking care if your Jay Cutler.

Thanks
DSL

Did this really need to happen?

i kinda needed to vent. now i'm over it.

and for anyone blind to my sarcasm, i do not condone or encourage violence towards any human being. regardless of race, gender, intelligence level, social status etc.

i do love me some pizza and drugs though. . . if only i could find a weed pizza and have it delivered. . .

i do love me some pizza and drugs though. . . if only i could find a weed pizza and have it delivered. . .

I ate weed brownies once and I swear I heard the devil calling my name. And I did a lot of drugs in my teens but those two mixed were crazy. I wonder if there was other drugs in there? :coffee:

I ate weed brownies once and I swear I heard the devil calling my name. And I did a lot of drugs in my teens but those two mixed were crazy. I wonder if there was other drugs in there? :coffee:

you can ingest way more thc when you eat pot, only is has a time-release effect so if you don't know how much pot is in the food, it can be really easy to "overdose"

checkout what i just found a recipe for,
osza1g.jpg

Garlic butter is the shit on pizza ive often considered dissolving some thc in that
Thanks
DSL

that totally works.

Nice looking pizza. Might be something ill add to this winters bulk. 220lbs here i come lol.

Thanks
DSL

be8e5enu.jpg

Try Robbing out aka Robi wan kanowbi. Insanity. Cough meds are nuts... ps don't miss high school trips!

I havent had to do this in a really long time. Thinking about trying this very soon. But really sucks living in bfe no seems to deliver there....

Thanks
DSL

what? weed pizza? just get a pillsbury pizza crust and make one bro.

i'm baking a crust right now. currently out of weed though. . .

Back