• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

boldenone cypionate

Velociraptor44

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been looking but aint finding! Anyone have a boldenone cypionate recipe? And any additional info or tricks brewing bold cyp would be appreciated!:winkfinger:

I'm on EQ right now and its like a placebo for me and I know the source is good... I don't see the appeal to this at all. Give me some masteron, NPP or tren any day or just more test.

I'm on EQ right now and its like a placebo for me and I know the source is good... I don't see the appeal to this at all. Give me some masteron, NPP or tren any day or just more test.

I feel ya finny, I love my Test/Mast runs.... just always wanted to take advantage of trying a shorter ester EQ. I was a boxer/wrestler most my life an the stamina EQ gave me was awesome, always had alittle extra gas in the tank on training days. Especially sparring days;)

50ml Bold cyp 200mg/ml

10g Bold Cyp
15ml CSO
15ml EO
1ml BA
11ml BB

There is a solid recipe. GSO can be used instead of CSO if you would like as well. Some people dont like EO but personally I know a private source that puts it in all his recipes at 25-50% and never has a complaint. He is a gourmet gear chef though, and thats his living so hes good at it to say the least.

Any questions?

Thank you so much colo!

Is there anything special with the bold cyp process we should know about?

Make Sure to keep us all posted on this raptor. Was always curious why boldelone with a shorter ester wasn't as popular as it with undeclynate....seems like NPP is all the rage over deca nowadays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Make Sure to keep us all posted on this raptor. Was always curious why boldelone with a shorter ester wasn't as popular as it with undeclynate....seems like NPP is all the rage over deca nowadays

I haven't used NPP but I have heard many good things!! Maybe a prop/mast/npp blend would be worthwhile?

I haven't used NPP but I have heard many good things!! Maybe a prop/mast/npp blend would be worthwhile?

I used Agent Yes' TIPP and NPP and it was pretty sweet. Just a nice feel good cycle. I'm OCD for matching my esters lol (phenyl prop in both)

But yes!!!! Any test/19-nor/dht combo is the tits!

I used Agent Yes' TIPP and NPP and it was pretty sweet. Just a nice feel good cycle. I'm OCD for matching my esters lol (phenyl prop in both)

But yes!!!! Any test/19-nor/dht combo is the tits!

AY has some ground breaking products thats for sure!

I'm on EQ right now and its like a placebo for me and I know the source is good... I don't see the appeal to this at all.

EQ starts slower than my knees in the morning. Give it a good 4 weeks and dose at 600-800mg/wk.

Get Shredded!
i heard you needed a lab rat lol?

Always brother! If I don't fuck this up! Ha

I will for sure waters... its been awhile but think I can hack it.

Use the EO, EO is a super solvent it helps ALOT with bold cyp.

If your dead set on not using EO ill see about tweaking the BB proportions.

I can use EO.... just not sure if I'm one of the ones who have a reaction to it ya know.

Same here! Quick acting, less sides like no bloating.... would be great with prop and mast! Hell anything prop and mast related is ok in my book! And thanks again colo.... let me know about the tweak if you hear anything.

You can go 2 percent ba and 22 percent bb and it will hold with no eo if kept out of the cold but the eo works much better and it does smell exactly like pineapples!

You can go 2 percent ba and 22 percent bb and it will hold with no eo if kept out of the cold but the eo works much better and it does smell exactly like pineapples!

Nice. I had some with 25% EO and it would crash when my AC was around 68 deg lol.

If you live up north I'd suggest EO ill put money in it you won't have a reaction.

Back