• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Proviron and Anastrozole...

BillyRay

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Can Proviron and Anastrozole be ran together at the same time??

I am currently taking Anastrozle for my TRT. I am about to start my first cycle soon, and was reading up on Proviron and it lists it as having estrogen blocker properties. So does that mean I need to ditch the Anastrozole when taking Proviron? I had asked about running Nolva and Anastrozole together a while back, and pretty much everybody said it's a no-no. Wondering if the same applies to Proviron as well.

I've been on TRT for several years @200mg/wk Test Cyp and wanting to bump it up.

Wanting to go with,

600mg/wk Test Cyp
50mg Tbol ED
50mg Proviron ED

And with the Test Cyp, is there any advantage/disadvantage to switching to Test E when increasing the dosage? Or will Cyp give the same results?

I am on the fence about running Var as well, but I am really leaning towards doing it on a future cycle. I am thinking the above would be plenty for a first timer.

Yes still run your AI on cycle whether you're using proviron or any other AAS with "anti estrogenic properties" such as masteron, etc....in most cases these AAS may help with reducing bloat or increasing libido, but they are not enough to keep your e2 levels in optimum range.. Still need an AI for that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

And it doesn't matter if you use test C or E when you up the test dose. All that matters is the dosage, and 600mg is a great first cycle dose.

Throwing in proviron should keep it interesting also. I would save the var and tbol for later cycles, a test/proviron cycle for you at good doses will be solid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Thanks for the info man!!!
Hadn't thought about running just a Test/Proviron cycle, but that does makes sense, and save the Tbol and Var for the future.

Thanks for the info man!!!
Hadn't thought about running just a Test/Proviron cycle, but that does makes sense, and save the Tbol and Var for the future.

Tbol with Proviron is a bit redundant, they both lower SHBG so together it would be great for freeing up and maximizing the hormone(s) you are taking but like he said above, save it to use with the var. I have yet to run Tbol but have seriously considered adding it to some runs in the future because of the SHBG lowering properties and its a nice dry oral.

Tbol with Proviron is a bit redundant, they both lower SHBG so together it would be great for freeing up and maximizing the hormone(s) you are taking but like he said above, save it to use with the var. I have yet to run Tbol but have seriously considered adding it to some runs in the future because of the SHBG lowering properties and its a nice dry oral.

Okay thanks. I am still really new to all this and still learning what all the compounds do and interact with each other. I had never heard of Proviron until recently on here and it was suggested by another poster to add to a Test and Tbol run.

Back