• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to the world of gear

gberland

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi I'm 28 years old no stranger to the iron been doing it since I was 16 I am hovering around 195-200 5ft11 sorry no blood work , or technical specs on my calorie intake the heaviest I been was about 210-215 but I felt very bloated an puffy but shoulders an back have never been that big since I was 24. Just frustrating seeing some newbies at my gym that are 7 years younger than me using gear an getting huge I would be interested in taking the next step to My training an trying a cycle any suggestions??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk now Free

Welcome to the community. Once training and diet are in line start a cycle of test. Lots of info here to get you started. Just remember food is more important than aas.

X2

cheapthreads out........................

Not really good at navigation can anyone give some quick links to helpful topics in here

welcome to the board

IML Gear Cream!
Plenty of info here for you to read. learn and chart your own course to meet you goals. Welcome.

Commit 4-6 weeks of getting the diet and workout down. During that time study and ask questions until you know cycle layout, PCT AI, how and where to pin without infections, etc. Take your time and do it right. Too much good info here to go half ass it and not get gains, or lose them, or come out worse than you started. Kids will always try to jump ahead of you- its the curse of maturity.

Ya man I hear hear ya I feel sorry for there test levels when there older I swear some of these guys on gear are only 20-22 years old

My degree is in Nutrition and work as a Pharma rep and say the info here is the best I have seen on any board! The Seniors know their stuff!

Welcome and all you have to do is hang out read and pay attention and you will do great.

Welcome to the forums, everything you need to know is here and if you have questions there are many knowledgable members here to help!!

Well read the link some one posted back on first page was awsome!!!! Seeing I'm from Canada tho this may be a bit more of a challenge for Me if ya know what I mean

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Back