• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Using Nolvadex on cycle

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had a bout with gyno earlier this cycle, and I used 20mg Tamoxifen QD to deal with it. The gyno receeded to non-noticeable levels, and the past 2 weeks I have backed the Nolva off to 10mg QD. I also use Aromasin @ 12.5mg QD. Should I drop the Nolva at this point, or should I continue at a modified dose? What are the potential negative effects on gains you can think of if using Nolva on cycle? I have heard rumblings of lowered IGF levels, but haven't seen much evidence. Any opinions/ experience welcome! Thanks guys.

Prolly gonna get conflicting advice here GS, but if the gyno has subsided and your aromasin is legit and doing the job I'd say drop the nolva. Nolva only blocks the estrogen from attaching where as you know aromasin is "suicidal" and stops the production. If there's no production then IMO no need to block it. I'm not a fan of Nolva though either, Because of the (we'll say "possible" igf lowering aspect of it..be it long or short term use)

Ditto to the above. Assuming you've added the AI after you noticed the gyno, I should imagine that would do the trick. If you were on AI before and still got gyno, I would suspect your chem quality.

Ronn

Thanks for the input guys. The gyno developed because of a bad AI, which I changed out for a good AI (verified by blood work - see lab testing section), but it was too little too late, and I was forced to use nolva to deal with what had already developed. I will likely drop the nolva at this point and just stay on top of it with my AI, pending any other responses.

What are the potential negative effects on gains you can think of if using Nolva on cycle? I have heard rumblings of lowered IGF levels, but haven't seen much evidence.

Evidence is out there in a medical journals. However you shouldn't be concerned about Nolva's negative effect on IGF while ON cycle.
Furthermore oral aas increase IGF levels ;)

Nolva always saves me when the nips start to get a bit sensitive! Last flare up I was popping 80mg for 3 days just to get the puffiness down tho, would have hated to see what happened w/o it.

Drop the nolva, 12.5mg ED is enough to keep aromatization under control, and the gyno shouldn't come back. I'm personally a fan of "if you don't need it, don't take an extra pill"

Thanks for the input guys. The gyno developed because of a bad AI, which I changed out for a good AI (verified by blood work - see lab testing section), but it was too little too late, and I was forced to use nolva to deal with what had already developed. I will likely drop the nolva at this point and just stay on top of it with my AI, pending any other responses.

GSR, what company was the bad AI from? Just wondering so its not somebody I consider in the future.

There is no way to know that it was "bad" without blood work, but the company I was using when I developed the issue was Extreme Peptide.

Drop the nolva, 12.5mg ED is enough to keep aromatization under control, and the gyno shouldn't come back. I'm personally a fan of "if you don't need it, don't take an extra pill"

Agree.... Nolva is one I only take when the issue arises

Back