• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pin sites??

quads & glute can hold the most oil... But I pin 3ml in my delts many times...

I understand this, & damn 3 ml, that's a crap load, lol, but what about effectiveness, absorption?? Does it make a difference where I pin?? Recently I just do my quads because its easy.

Absorption should be 100% in any spot. Distribution might be slower in glutes (dorsal) if you don't use a long enough needle and wind up doing a fat-shot (and this turns out to be a very common problem despite the confidence of the injector), so the overall half-life will be longer, but you should still get the full benefit of the shot eventually.

Ventral glutes are your best bet. 3cc easily, no major vessels or nerves, almost no fat, super easy to reach. All other sites are secondary.

Absorption should be 100% in any spot. Distribution might be slower in glutes (dorsal) if you don't use a long enough needle and wind up doing a fat-shot (and this turns out to be a very common problem despite the confidence of the injector), so the overall half-life will be longer, but you should still get the full benefit of the shot eventually.

Ventral glutes are your best bet. 3cc easily, no major vessels or nerves, almost no fat, super easy to reach. All other sites are secondary.

Thank you.

I tried my quads for the first time the other night. Hurt like hell!!! lol Glutes aren't as easy, but almost painless compared to other sites.

rotate, glutes, quads, delts, traps, pecs and calves. The more spots you hit the less scar tissue buildup in a certain area.

Is hitting pecs calves and traps a popular occurrence for you? My main 3 that I rotate is glutes quads and delts. But I do have a bunch of slin pins laying around I could try out in those areas hmmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hm I may try out traps on Friday with a 5/8 though. Ill save the slin pins for when I'm feeling ballsy and want to do bi's or tri's haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

traps and pecs are an often occurrence....the calves are a little iffy but it still happens when im feeling balsy lol. a 25g 1 inch is perfect for traps and pecs.

I have heard that calves hurt like a bitch...

I have also used 25g 1in for traps and slin 29g 1/2in pins for tris

Yea calves are a tought spot. You got a PM on IM bulldogz!! :)

I was thinking of hitting calves but in my line of work I need to be able to walk/run..lol

sent reply on IM brotha :winkfinger:

Here's another question, does the site you pin at get the most use out of the gear considering it's in such a high concentration where you pin?? Say if I wanted bigger pecs I should pin in my pecs??

I tried my quads for the first time the other night. Hurt like hell!!! lol Glutes aren't as easy, but almost painless compared to other sites.

Quads are painless to me, did you inject in the inner muscles lol?

Here's another question, does the site you pin at get the most use out of the gear considering it's in such a high concentration where you pin?? Say if I wanted bigger pecs I should pin in my pecs??

No, if that was the case my shoulders would look like 10lb bowling balls...just sayin.. :thinking:

Get Shredded!

no steroids are systemic rather than localized. If you want spot enhancement you need SYNTHOL!!

no steroids are systemic rather than localized. If you want spot enhancement you need SYNTHOL!!

Can I be the first to say how stupid that that guy looks? Just looks like symmetrical tumors.

Back