• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tenn1

I'm 6'2 215lbs. Working on getting alot bigger and stronger.

You can get 10 post on any of the thread count posts in the forums, and that will let you PM- Guess you could just hit this one 6 more times, too! Great forum here, and glad to have you around. Any sports team alliances? I admit i follow the Titans, and proud of UKy basketball. WELCOME!

Trying to get 10 posts on here today. So I apologize for rambling.

Thanks man. Yeah I am a big Vols football fan. Don't watch whole lot of pro ball anymore.

Thanks for the welcome. I didn't post the advertisement on my last thread is that normal?

I'm a newbie don't know how the forum works. Does advertisements just pop up on replies on here? Anybody?

IML Gear Cream!
Just two more posts to go! I appreciate the welcomes on here much appreciated feel welcome.

Hello neighbor. You found a great spot brother!
Read the stickies. They will help tons!
Happy growing bro!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Bama78. Looking forward to growing for sure. I appreciate the advice any help is much appreciated.

Don't know how to place a banner yet.
Doing good bro. If you want to fly a sponsors banner, go to their section. Make sure you also read through the rules, and that the reps are ok with your banner. You can PM them now.

Welcome to the forum

Welcome brother

Get Shredded!
Memphis is 2 hrs from me. And yes it sux! Good people in some spots but overall it's crazy!!!

Memphis is 2 hrs from me. And yes it sux! Good people in some spots but overall it's crazy!!!
Germantown is the only place around Memphis that isn't high risk to me. When the Titans played in the Liberty Bowl I had season tickets. EVERY window knocked out after one game, luggage gone (stayed in tunica) seats cut. Probably worth noting we were playing the Raida's. lol

Dang I don't want to go to any Titans games! Sounds like the thunder dome!

Back