• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Primobolan stacked with Test.

Mentos

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi guys. Anyone here who like Primobolan ?

I am 33 years old now and have been using gear on and off for many years,,.. Now days do i hit the gym more for the pumps and nothing more. So i not expect to get huge and gain allot. But still interested in giving Primo a go..

I have been using it all i think but never Primo. And now do i have 60 amps 1ml 100mg from Bayer Schering Pharma. And i cant wait to give it a go.
My cycle idea look like this.

week 1-12 test e 250/500mg aw
week 1-12 primo 400/500mg aw

Im no huge fan doing PCT so not ask me abut it. Thanks !!

Know some guys laughing now. And will say that i have to do minimum 6-800mg Primo aw for 12-16 weeks. But do me,myself and others have to use it at that dose to see and feel anything from it ??

Stats: 33years old. Weight about 90kg's. Bf 16% been lifting on and off for 15 years + my diet is not spot on but think im doing ok. (my wife is Thai) :D
Goals: Add some size and lean out.

Heard a couple good things about this type of cycle. Look hard into train your ass off like it's your job and you ll get what u want

Everything is fine but there is no aromatase inhibitor (AI) in there like Aromasin, Arimadex or Letrozole and no PCT, I don't need to laugh at that it's just plane stupid unless you are on TRT or blast/cruise. Get an AI, do a full PCT if you need to which its clear you do based on what I read and then you will not waste all that money on primo (assuming it really is primo).

Everything is fine but there is no aromatase inhibitor (AI) in there like Aromasin, Arimadex or Letrozole and no PCT, I don't need to laugh at that it's just plane stupid unless you are on TRT or blast/cruise. Get an AI, do a full PCT if you need to which its clear you do based on what I read and then you will not waste all that money on primo (assuming it really is primo).

I have Letro and Adex in hand. But wont use it if i not need it. I can do 1g test aw and not get any sides. Bloated yes but no itchy or puffy nips. I only get that when i use Deca. And i think it comes from progesterone and not estrogen. So at 500mg test aw i dont need a AI. But thanks for your input. Have plenty with Nolva and Clom to for PCT. But again im no fan doing PCT.

All I can say if from all the research I've done on primo you need to run it at least 16 weeks at minimum 800mg's a week to notice anything. I want to run Primo one day if I can find LEGIT primo and come up with the money to run it at that dose. Primo truly is the best AAS imo no sides, solid gains, just expensive and the more primo you run the better!

Anyone here why want to chime in ??

I have long experience with gear. Been using it on and off for many years. I love Deca stacked with test. But never done Primo and i think its about time.. If anyone ask me about gear or what ever. I can answer how i react to different juice and what i feel. But i have no experience with Primo. Thats why i started this thread hoping for some feedback!

Thanks !!

All I can say if from all the research I've done on primo you need to run it at least 16 weeks at minimum 800mg's a week to notice anything. I want to run Primo one day if I can find LEGIT primo and come up with the money to run it at that dose. Primo truly is the best AAS imo no sides, solid gains, just expensive and the more primo you run the better!

Thanks for your input bro. But there are so many guys saying the same. And its all based on reading only and not experience. Have been reading the same but sounds like a JOKE to me. Now thinking about that you have to use it for 16 weeks at minimum 800mg aw. I can use Deca at 400mg aw and blow up. I even react good on 400-500mg test aw.

You could use Primo Ace for 12 weeks, very short ester so will kick in right away. But you will still need at least 600mgs weekly to benefit from it IMO. If you are trying to bulk why not consider adding Tren or NPP?

You could use Primo Ace for 12 weeks, very short ester so will kick in right away. But you will still need at least 600mgs weekly to benefit from it IMO. If you are trying to bulk why not consider adding Tren or NPP?

Thanks for your input but i all ready have my Primo in hand. So changing to ace wont be a option. I can not use tren the sides are to much for me. Thats why i not use tren. Wish i react different to it,,... Im not realy want to BULK if so i do Test,Deca and dbol cycle. I love that combo :)

Here is another idea.... you could jumpstart your primo with primo ace, will kick in quick while your waiting for yours to kick in? Just a thought

IML Gear Cream!
So you get estrogen related sides from test but won't run an AI unless you get prolactin/progesterone related gyno and don't run a PCT for whatever reason but will spend money on primo... you're on your own on this one good buddy. Experienced user of gears but doesn't do the two things necessary to avoid estrogen related sides and keep his gains; I've heard it all now boys.

Love the idea bro,...

I like to kickstart my test cycles with test P. I even end some cycles with test P. This way you not have to wait 2-3 weeks to start PCT.

BUMP !

So you get estrogen related sides from test but won't run an AI unless you get prolactin/progesterone related gyno and don't run a PCT for whatever reason but will spend money on primo... you're on your own on this one good buddy. Experienced user of gears but doesn't do the two things necessary to avoid estrogen related sides and keep his gains; I've heard it all now boys.

LOL !!

I can use a AI or Nolva to block some water weight. But if i not need to use it why bother ??

I do PCT only after a long heavy cycle. Not if i only use test alone. Feel that i lose the same amount of weight even if i do PCT or not. So why bother doing it ? Know i will recover faster. But again i have my own opinions on that topic. I believe its good to let your body recover on its own..

^^^^ Thanks for the added video..

I do long and short cycles depends on what im on and how i feel. But think its strange that so many guys say the same about Primo. Guess i just have to try it and see how it goes.

I will do 12 weeks with 500mg aw. And after i will post up my results,,,.....

Back