• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Test e and var cycle

Dwan111

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it worth adding anavar in to cycle. Went through two test e cycles 9 months apart 38 years old good shape looking to lose a little excess fat from mid section 6 ft 210. Not alot heard mixed on var. newbie here any thoughts thanks

Welcome to ASF. On the var question, it depends on your current bodyfat and diet. At the very minimum, you want to be at 15% bf or less, and your diet dialed in, and a caloric deficit. If you meet these requirements then you will find var is like gold. Run at 100mgs a day for at least 8 weeks with test for amazing results.

Thank you unfort body fat is like 19. All in mid. Two prior cyc got nice strength gains. One knee acts up so heavy cardio is rough. Diet is spot on and has been for a year and a half. So maybe adding var just yet may not do it. Ran test e at 500 per week. Gym rats saying upping that to say 700 would not only bump gains but burn off a little excess any truth to that

I agree to wait on the var. Get your bf down. More test means more water retention and bloat (a good AI will help control that). You say your diet is spot on. Keep doing what you are doing and reduce your calories. Diet is the number one factor in dropping bf.

Welcome. The advice you have already received is solid. Listen.

Is it worth adding anavar in to cycle. Went through two test e cycles 9 months apart 38 years old good shape looking to lose a little excess fat from mid section 6 ft 210. Not alot heard mixed on var. newbie here any thoughts thanks

Var at below 10% is insane ;)

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4

Welcome! JD told ya right.
Happy cutting bro!

Back