• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

7 days Asia pharma Sale!!! each vial only 60$!

world-pharma.org

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello all!
lets make some guys here again happy and i say i will make new Asia pharma sale!
so you can buy vial Asia pharma for only 60$...the only way you can get it for 60$ is that you order 10 vials!
So you can get 10 vials asia pharma for only 600$ and add ship cost 30$.
do not wait,order now...
World Pharma - Buy anabolic steroids online without prescription

Guys who will make order of 20 vials at time,i will add some nice gift!

Offer end this Sunday 13th October!

best-regards

Wp

Most of your line is out of stock, suck a misleading sale YET AGAIN by WP!

Most of your line is out of stock, suck a misleading sale YET AGAIN by WP!
I saw alot in stock. Test-e. cyp, tren, winny, sust, prop, deca....thought it was a good deal

I saw alot in stock. Test-e. cyp, tren, winny, sust, prop, deca....thought it was a good deal

Prop for $60 is not a good deal, sorry man, WP will never be a good deal in my eyes. And note some of those on sale are expired, that's crap man. Sorry, the WP ball hugging will never come from this guy.

Prop for $60 is not a good deal, sorry man, WP will never be a good deal in my eyes. And note some of those on sale are expired, that's crap man. Sorry, the WP ball hugging will never come from this guy.

first of all,none gear is expired! none!
GMP made FDA approved gear propionate for 60$ is good price!

PLEASE DO NOT COMPARE UGL gear..i can also get 10ml any UGL for 10-12€ 10ml vial and sale for 30-35€ and make 200% profit...but i dont make that! i sale real gear at under 50% profit!

UGLs are starting to gain legitimacy around here which I am sure makes it harder for you. You gotta make a profit so do what you gotta do when it comes to prices.

Friend,i am licesned online pharmacy shop so i can sale only GMP made product so i will never have any law problems! i cant sale UGL!

Friend,i am licesned online pharmacy shop so i can sale only GMP made product so i will never have any law problems! i cant sale UGL!

Totally understandable, my comment was just comparing you to your competition. There are a lot of shops here that are a different operation than yours and I am not suggesting one is better than the other.

I have a shop I am VERY happy with but if they decided to close I would consider using your product.

Yeah and the bathroom brewers > That send away too china too have gear made and then put labels on. sell out in a week . But keep taking money Come and go . .This guy been around awhile W.p prices are like hrt clinics in florida. Actually his deca is cheaper my clinic wanted $220 abottle 200mg 10ml So compared to U.S compounding pharmacies he is cheaper.

What's wrong with the WP website ? Tried to log on last night and this am and it's not there.

Back