• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just venting (off topic)

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is what I posted on my facebook status about 20 min ago. The last 2 years ive had zero luck with the law and over nothing! I do have a few dui's but those all over taken care... Im constantly harassed by Police mainly in my city... Im not doing anything wrong but living and breathing life... I was just pulled over on my way home from the gym just cause I looked suspicious. Riding my bike with my back pack on and my hoodie on... I have cop approach me with caution tells me to get off my bike hands out in front well his hand is cuffed on his glock im sure safety off... As i slowly do what he is asking im asking him what I did do wrong officer and he tells me to "shut the fuck up" get on your knees hands above your head and he cuff me and sits me on the curve calls for back up 3 officers roll up looking dumb as fuck searching my back pack shaking everything on the floor gets my wallet takes everything out throws it on the floor takes my License ask me one time are you on probation for anything ever arrested I said no and yes, no to probation and yes to being arrested for a dui an he all "ARE YOU SURE? i said yes... Disptach calls them back an the lady just tells him Dui's with the dates and thats it.. He asks double check lol this guy wants to pin something to me.... ANd she said no thats it. So about 20 min later I get uncuffed i get a ear full about the laws of riding the bike with the flow of traffic get a light on my bike etc etc im like ok sir... I end up picking up my own shit and head home I was a few blocks from my house anyways... Its a shitty feeling thinking im gonna get shot one of these by a roid rage cop with a happy trigger finger:hmm:. 26 year old guy just trying to do good with life and shit like this brings me down. Im not perfect but from a punk trouble maker... I think its time for me move out of state for awhile cause being here in Cali isnt doing me much I need a break and im thinking hard about it.... Need a fresh start... Its just me no strings attach out here but family :(

This is the third time in 6 weeks I get pulled over ON MY BIKE leaving the gym riding East on foothill around this time... For 3 differnt reasons. 1. Not riding with the flow traffic... WTF? 2. My bike fit the description of a stolen one 3. I looked suspicious got searched ran my drivers license Had me in cuff called for back up.... Fuck upl**** pd... Seriously... Shitty feeling

Last edited:
Bro, you should have took his badge number and file a complaint with the DA office! Once you start a file with DA will start a file on him and start tracking what he does. Thats fucked up!!! I would of raise HELL... EVERY complaint makes a difference... no only that, what if he does it AGAIN, not only to you but others just like you!

My man listen i was in the same boat 3 dui"s under my belt in a small town basicly got ran out of town best thing that ever happend to me the cops were just on my shit like you its not fun and i was doing so good but its my owi that had me pinned with the cops. If you feel that the best thing to do is get out of town then get out of town i would do . Iam glad i did now no prob got a cop that lives up the road from me and i wave to him he waves to me its cool and i dont worrie bout shit here . I live in the midwest now for 12 years and belive it or not never been pulled over for nothing as long as i stay clean they wont fuck with me . I hope you do the right thing only you know what that is also if not i would file a discrimination suit for herrasment just cuz your a biker ( profiling ) i think its called . Anyway bro best of luck were all here for you...............

Cheapthreads out .............................

Get the fuck out of that town and yes, file a complaint with the DA as a final fuck you to that cop. He obviously is not jerked, tan and has a small dick and takes a strap on up the ass from his fat wife/gf. Just revel in the fact he is all of those things and you are not. Move to a better state, I suggest TX, it's the opposite of the gayest state in the union California.

"Officer, I do not consent to searches of me or my property"

im sure filing a complaint with the DA is going to reduce the harrassment... the DA will bury it and tell all the cops involved and then they will tell all of there commrades.

just fucking leave. your young take a new job and move out of town. added bonus... new town- new strange ass!

And wasn't it just recently that the Supreme court struck down " stop and frisk " in NYC as illegal .

Yea it's all just unfortunate... Fersure need to move outa town need to save some money. I just think its a unfortunate situation. The look on there faces when they have nothing on me is priceless. Contestant harassment. The moral to the story is to take care of business during the day...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk now Free

The moral to the story is totally F*K UP! I'll be enrage!!!

For anybody to completely disrespect you & violate you like that is JUST WRONG! NO Man or Women deserve that type of harassment!!!

Ya its all b.s. just think its stupid. I dunno what I can do besides move. Change my image? Let my hair grow out? Not sure just getting old real quick harassment isn't fun.

IML Gear Cream!
I couldn't take it. Take the good advice the guys gave ya.
Texas is a good place. I have lots of friends there. ... i am kinda partial to the south myself tho;)

Bro my brother is a lawyer down in Texas and that pissed me and him off , they had no right to do that to you , that's harassment , you would've had some support if you filed a complaint , trust me they don't get any slack when it comes to stuff like that , do what you can to fight it man

Bro I just let it be I'm at peace with it cause the law is above everyone an with the bike laws they can come at me with different things

Same kinda shit happened to me in a small town except it was literally every nite same f'n cops. I couldn't take it cause it was known all but like two were corrupt and one of the two was a bigger dick than the rest. So I moved before I did something stupid and now I don't get messed with. Funny thing is that all but two police officers were fired there a year later. When I go back I don't get messed with and don't recognize any but one cop the rest were all out of towners

Back